DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Home Care Labor Shortage 2019: Workforce Shortages Imminent As Aging Population Drives Demand" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As the U.S. population ages, significant workforce shortages are expected for in-home health care.
This 2019 chartbook examines trends in the home care labor market and future projections for workers within this important segment of the healthcare industry.
- Over 4 million individuals are served by home health per day.
- Nearly a quarter of the U.S. population is projected to be age 65+ in 2060.
- The workforce gap for home health aides projected to reach nearly a half million by 2025.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Significant Workforce Shortages Expected
- Aging Population Drives Demand
- Employment Opportunities for Caregivers Expected to Surge
- Home Care is the Preferred Setting for Patients
- Cost of Care for Aging Population
- Medicare is the Primary Payer for Home Care
- High Turnover is a Top Challenge
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5pg826