In the beauty sphere, where heritage brands and conglomerates once ruled the roost, emerging names are now setting the pace. This year's program will provide invaluable insights into new technology-driven trends that will transform commerce and consumer experiences in beauty. The coming event will focus on disruption, technology and the beauty industry innovators changing the game.
Brands and retailers are invited to share strategies how they leverage new platforms, deepening digital engagement through personal conversations and direct connections, by deploying smart digital strategies to move categories beyond maturity and maintain newness through education and innovation.
Ticket to attend this summit include meals and presentation + three days pass to the InterCHARM Korea Expo (Sept 18-20)
- InterCHARM Korea exhibition - free time at the expo
- 20:30 Welcome drinks reception for speakers and VIPs.
- 8:00 welcome coffee
- 9:00 Keynote: AmorePacific builds a K-beauty empire fuelled by technology and innovation
- 9:30 Retail Disrupt
- 09:50 How Digital is Fuelling the Growth of Niche Beauty in Asia?
- 10:20 coffee break
- 10:50 Shiseido Gets Future-Ready by Using Technology to Create New Streams of Revenue
- 11:10 High touch, high tech business of DTC brands
- 11:30 The evolution of Chinese travellers and their perceptions of brands
- 11:50 Chinese Consumer Perception of a Brand through Sentiment Analysis
- 12:20 lunch
- 13:30 Shark-Tank Inspired Beauty and Technology Startups Pitch
- 14:30 coffee break
- 15:00 How Haruharu disrupting beauty by giving consumers an immersive design experience
- 15:20 The latest trends and look at the future of microbiome skincare.
- 16:10 Disruptors perspective on consumer dermatology. Curating skincare for users as a doctor
- 16:30 Hi-Fashion, Hi-Speed Beauty. Impact of 3 months manufacturing to market on the cosmetics industry
- 16:50 The Future of Luxury: Ecommerce in Asia
- 17:10 Closing Remarks and heading for the speaker's dinner
- Seoul VIP Retail and Manufacturing Tour
- Namki Park, Senior Vice President of Group Strategy, Amorepacific
- Jessica Hanson, President, Amorepacific USA.
- Nu Dao, Founder, Allies;
- Dr Georgia Lee, Founder at TLC Lifestyle. DrGL Skincare
- Elizabeth Wu, Manager, Consumer External Innovation, Johnson & Johnson
- Louis Houdart, CEO, Creative Capital
- Daniel Andr Langer, President & CEO, Equit
- Jae, CEO, Haruharu
- Marie Drago, Founder and CEO, Galline
- Allie Rooke, Clean Beauty Asia
- Holly Kim, Head of Data Business, MeasureChina
- Kihyun (John) Kwon, Chief Marketing Officer, Cosmetic
- Paul Peros, CEO Beauty Tech, OBJ
- Carol Zhou, SVP, Head of Business Innovation & Investment, Shiseido
- Prolog Leung, Seasoned Analytics Evangelist, AS Watson
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hcik6