Gambling Market Global Report 2019 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gambling market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the gambling? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Gambling market global report answers all these questions and many more.
Gambling market has set a new trend of game content through socialization and mobilization. Players use social networks and mobile gadgets to play which helps in cash-less transactions. This has boosted the interaction and communication among people through social games. Also new regulatory acts adopted by many countries paved favorable conditions for the growth of gambling market. For instance, Free to Play format games are a big hit, which draws more people to join online gambling industry.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global gambling market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2018. North America was the second largest region accounting for 22% of the global gambling market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global gambling market.
The gambling services market consists of sales of gambling services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate gambling facilities, such as casinos, bingo halls, video gaming terminals, lotteries, and off-track betting. Bingo parlors, coin-operated gambling device concession operators, bookmakers, lottery ticket sales agents, and card rooms are also included in this market. Revenues in this market include the margins made on the amounts gambled but not those amounts themselves.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- William Hill
- MGM Resorts
- Las Vegas Sands
- Paddy Power
- Betfair Entertainment
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Gambling Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Gambling Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Gambling Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Gambling Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Gambling Market Trends And Strategies
8. Gambling Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Gambling Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Gambling Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Gambling Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Gambling Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Gambling Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Gambling Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.3. Sports Betting
10.1.4. Others - Gambling
11. Gambling Market Metrics
11.1. Gambling Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Gambling Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oafix6