DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Furniture Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global furniture market to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
- Growing demand for smart and space saving furniture for home and office
- Growing nuclear families, and business activities around the world
- A slowdown in economy can slow down the sales volume of the furniture
- Increasing urbanisation and growing disposable income is expected to boost the market
The report on the global furniture market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on furniture market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on furniture market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global furniture market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global furniture market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the furniture market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the furniture market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global furniture market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Furniture Market Highlights
2.2. Furniture Market Projection
2.3. Furniture Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Furniture Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Furniture Market
4. Furniture Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Furniture Market by Type
5.1. Chairs and Dining Tables
5.3. Sofas Sets
5.5. Kitchen Shelfs
5.6. Office Desk
5.7. Door & Door Panels
5.8. Window Frames
6. Global Furniture Market by Material
7. Global Furniture Market by Application
8. Global Furniture Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Furniture Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Furniture Market by Material
8.1.3. North America Furniture Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Furniture Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Furniture Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Wipro Furniture Business
9.2.2. Kinnarps AB
9.2.4. IKEA Systems B.V.
9.2.5. Godrej & Boyce
9.2.6. Williams-Sonoma Inc
9.2.7. KOKUYO Co.,Ltd.
9.2.8. Herman Miller, Inc.
9.2.9. Steelcase Inc.
9.2.10. Ashley Home Stores, Ltd.
9.2.11. HNI CORPORATION
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8duae