DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Robotic Arms Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the robotic arms market is set to witness an accelerating category spend momentum of because of the rapid category adoption across the manufacturing, automotive, construction, mining, and electronics industries. Robotic arms are being installed with artificial intelligence technology which is expected to boost the category growth scopes in the years to come.
The report provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to engage with suppliers that bundle robotic arms with products such as CNC, motors, chipsets, and other related products.
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global robotic arms market is the extensive category usage in end-user industries such as the manufacturing sector for functions like picking and placing, palletizing, material handling, transferring parts and components, assembling of components, and machine tending.
Further, the report states that one of the key category management strategies for the buyers in the global robotic arms market is to ensure a quick and proactive response from suppliers for machine failures considering the fact that this category is prone to periodic mechanical failures.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in addition to a PESTLE analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
PART 01: Executive Summary
PART 02: Market Insights
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: Category Pricing Insights
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers impacting pricing
- Volume drivers impacting pricing
PART 04: Cost-Saving Opportunities
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: Best Practices
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
PART 06: Category Ecosystem
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: Category Management Strategy
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: Category Management Enablers
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: Suppliers Selection
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: Suppliers Under Coverage
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: FANUC
- Profile: YASKAWA
- Profile: KUKA
- Profile: ABB
- Profile: DENSO
- Profile: Rockwell
PART 11: US Market Insights
- Category spend in the US
- Price outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
PART 12: Category Definition
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqf8a2