DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardiovascular Devices Global Market Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cardiovascular Devices Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cardiovascular devices market.
The cardiovascula devices (or) equipment market consists of sales of cardiovascular devices and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce cardiovascular devices used in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases.
This industry includes establishments that produce devices such as cardiovascular surgery devices, cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices, interventional cardiology devices, peripheral vascular devices, electrophysiology devices and other devices used in cardiovascular surgeries, treating arrhythmia and other cardiovascular diseases.
North America was the largest region in the global cardiovascular devices market, accounting for 36% of the market in 2018. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global cardiovascular devices market. Africa was the smallest region in the global cardiovascular devices market.
Demand for minimally-invasive cardiac surgeries is increasing as they are less disruptive and traumatic for the human body, and result in less post-surgical recovery time and improved efficiency. These techniques may be suitable for certain procedures involving the heart valves and certain types of routine bypass surgeries.
For instance, robot assisted heart surgeries are more evident in mitral valve surgeries and heart surgeries. These surgeries are replacing traditional methods with larger incisions. In this procedure surgeons use a computer enhanced device to guide the surgical tools, which consist of robotically-guided arms that reach and operate in difficult-to-reach areas, and a robotically controlled 3D camera for visualization.
- Markets Covered: Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices, Interventional Cardiology Devices, Defibrillator Devices, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valve Device, Electrophysiology Devices, Cardiac Assist Devices
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc, Edwards Lifesciences
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, cardiovascular devices indicators comparison
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
- Medtronic PLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Cardiovascular Devices Market Characteristics
4. Cardiovascular Devices Market Product Analysis
5. Cardiovascular Devices Market Supply Chain
6. Cardiovascular Devices Market Customer Information
7. Cardiovascular Devices Market Trends And Strategies
8. Cardiovascular Devices Market Size And Growth
9. Cardiovascular Devices Market Regional Analysis
10. Cardiovascular Devices Market Segmentation
11. Cardiovascular Devices Market Segments
12. Cardiovascular Devices Market Metrics
13. Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Devices Market
14. Western Europe Cardiovascular Devices Market
15. Eastern Europe Cardiovascular Devices Market
16. North America Cardiovascular Devices Market
17. South America Cardiovascular Devices Market
18. Middle East Cardiovascular Devices Market
19. Africa Cardiovascular Devices Market
20. Cardiovascular Devices Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Cardiovascular Devices Market
22. Market Background: Medical Equipment Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/58d314