DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetes Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global diabetes devices market to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global diabetes devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on diabetes devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on diabetes devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global diabetes devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global diabetes devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing prevalence of diabetes
- Rapidly changing lifestyles
- Rising occurrence of obesity
- Low awareness about diabetes management and monitoring devices
- The introduction of advanced insulin delivery devices
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the diabetes devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the diabetes devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global diabetes devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Diabetes Devices Market Highlights
2.2. Diabetes Devices Market Projection
2.3. Diabetes Devices Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Diabetes Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type Of Devices
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Diabetes Devices Market
4. Diabetes Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Diabetes Devices Market by Type Of Devices
5.1. Monitoring Devices
5.1.1. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG)
5.1.2. Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
5.2. Treatment Devices
5.2.1. Manual Injection
6. Global Diabetes Devices Market by End User
6.1. Diagnostic Centers
6.3. Home Care
6.4. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7. Global Diabetes Devices Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Diabetes Devices Market by Type Of Devices
7.1.2. North America Diabetes Devices Market by End User
7.1.3. North America Diabetes Devices Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Diabetes Devices Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Abbott Laboratories
8.2.2. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
8.2.3. Johnson & Johnson (LifeScan, Inc.)
8.2.4. DexCom Inc.
8.2.5. Bayer Corporation
8.2.6. Arkray, Inc.
8.2.7. Sinocare, Inc.
8.2.8. Medtronic PLC
8.2.10. Novo Nordisk
8.2.11. Eli Lilly and Company
8.2.12. Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qetmyw