DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insulin Like Growth Factor II - Pipeline Review, H1 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 3 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Insulin Like Growth Factor II - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, outlays comprehensive information on the Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) - Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2) is a protein hormone. IGF-2 is influenced by placental lactogen and plays a role in fetal development. It undergoes glucose-mediated co-secretion with insulin and acts as physiological amplifier of glucose-mediated insulin secretion. It exhibits osteogenic properties by increasing osteoblast mitogenic activity through phosphoactivation of MAPK1 and MAPK3. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2 and 1 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular and Central Nervous System which include indications Acute Ischemic Stroke, Alzheimer's Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Breast Cancer, Huntington Disease, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuroblastoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Parkinson's Disease and Solid Tumor.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2)
- The report reviews Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Insulin Like Growth Factor II (Somatomedin A or T3M 11 Derived Growth Factor or IGF2) targeted therapeutics
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Genervon Biopharmaceuticals LLC
- Recombinant Protein to Inhibit IGF-1 and IGF-2 for Breast Cancer
- Recombinant Proteins to Inhibit IGF-2 for Oncology
- Small Molecules to Inhibit IGF-2 for Oncology
Featured News & Press Releases
- Feb 26, 2018: Genervon Presents Innovative CNS Drug Candidate at 2018 BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Dec 08, 2017: GM604 Is a Multi-Target Regulator That Provides a Novel Treatment Strategy for ALS
- Mar 23, 2017: Confidential Data from Genervon ALS Phase 2A Clinical Trial Were Released and Published
- Jan 10, 2017: Genervon Releases ALS, PD and AD Disease Associated Gene Lists Modulated by GM6 and Encourages Researchers to Explore New Discoveries beyond Single Target Drug Development Paradigm
- Dec 27, 2016: ALS and Alzheimer's disease bioinformatics reports confirm GM6's role as regulator of disease-relevant pathways
- Jun 06, 2016: GENERVON GM604 received EUs orphan drug designation to treat ALS
- May 23, 2016: ALS Patients from Around the World Responding Well to Genervons GM604
- May 03, 2016: GM604 to Be Granted Orphan Drug Status in Europe
- Sep 22, 2015: Genervon GM604 Reduced TDP-43 Protein Aggregates and Slowed Down ALS Progression
- Jun 29, 2015: Genervon Filed Patent for Using GM604 Modulations of ALS Disease Biomarkers Showing Homeostasis, Leading to Prognosis and Therapeutic Treatment for ALS Disease
- Apr 17, 2015: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Statement; FDA
- Jan 08, 2015: Genervon Announces ALS Compassionate Use Results
- Oct 19, 2014: Genervon Announces ALS and PD Phase 2a Trial Results
- Jun 30, 2014: Genervon Announces Biomarker Data from GALS-001 Clinical Trial for ALS
- Apr 28, 2014: Genervon Successfully Completes its Phase 2a Clinical Trial for ALS
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r381nq