Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Polycythemia Vera and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 5, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Polycythemia Vera (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Polycythemia Vera - Overview
- Polycythemia Vera - Therapeutics Development
- Polycythemia Vera - Therapeutics Assessment
- Polycythemia Vera - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Polycythemia Vera - Drug Profiles
- Polycythemia Vera - Dormant Projects
- Polycythemia Vera - Discontinued Products
- Polycythemia Vera - Product Development Milestones
- AbbVie Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- Italfarmaco SpA
- NMS Group SpA
- PharmaEssentia Corp
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4887uj