SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EZ Texting, the #1 SMS marketing software for business, has been named one of the Top Rated 2019 Marketing Tools by TrustRadius. TrustRadius, the most trusted site for B2B software reviews, honors EZ Texting with the Top Rated Mobile Marketing badge in the Marketing Tools category awarded to companies with the highest consumer ratings in their categories.
“This year EZ Texting was the only product to earn a Top Rated award for mobile marketing,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers love EZ Texting’s one-to-many text capabilities for announcements of deadlines and upcoming events, and the ability to text individual customers complex or event-specific information as needed.”
TrustRadius Top Rated awards are the most trusted in the industry because they are based on an unbiased reflection of customer sentiment, based solely on user feedback and satisfaction scores as they pertain to recency, relevancy and rating. TrustRadius divides marketing software into eight categories including mobile marketing, for which EZ Texting was identified as the stand-out product.
Based on consumer ratings and reviews, EZ Texting has achieved the following:
- Overall TrustRadius Score: 8.8 out of 10
- Likelihood to Recommend: 8.8 out of 10
- Usability: 8 out of 10
- Support: 10 out of 10
- Implementation: 10 out of 10
“When looking from the inside out, it’s easy to see your company’s solution as providing value to the market, but reading so many positive reviews from verified users on TrustRadius validates our team’s focus and dedication to customer success,” said EZ Texting CEO, Norman Happ. “This is no vanity award — being a top-rated marketing tool alongside Adobe and Google means we are delivering on our mission to be the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to connect customers with their mobile audience.”
EZ Texting’s customers appreciate the ease of use, quick results, keyword capabilities and more that the platform offers. Vetted reviews by verified users include:
- “We use EZ Texting to communicate important details to the attendees of our events. We notify them of weather alerts, changes to our schedule, and meeting locations,” said a customer care employee at a religious institution and EZ Texting customer. “We love how EZ Texting easily gets the word out, and our attendees can easily reply back to our messages. I would definitely recommend EZ Texting to anyone who desires to send announcements to a large group, or who hosts events.”
- “I started using EZ Texting for my business over a year ago and find it a quick, easy, and wonderful way to communicate with my customer base. I called in with a few questions when I set it up and their customer service was beyond helpful,” said an independent sales consultant and EZ Texting customer. “I use it daily to let customers know anything from a sale date, promotion or just a simple “hi” to remind them I’m here to help. It has kept my business growing going steadily and my communication with customers is clear and they always come back to me because I’m easily accessible to them with EZ Texting.”
To read additional customer reviews of EZ Texting on TrustRadius, please visit trustradius.com/products/ez-texting/reviews. For more information on EZ Texting and their platform, please visit eztexting.com.
About EZ Texting
Founded in 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160,000 customers and is the #1 SMS marketing software, setting the standard for business texting platforms. Our messaging solutions are featured as a top 20 Best Product for Marketers and allow businesses of all sizes to reach and engage their mobile audiences. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, and with offices in Austin and Kiev, EZ Texting is a SaaS company that delivers the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to connect. Backed by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Investor AB, and ROCA Partners, EZ Texting is continuously voted a Best Place to Work.
Text “TRY” to 858585 to see how it works.
Established in 2013, TrustRadius has become the most trusted site for B2B software reviews. Each month, about 400,000 B2B technology buyers use over 168,000 verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions.