DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "East Africa LED Lighting Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
East Africa LED market reached a value of US$ 482.4 Million in 2018
The market is currently being driven by several factors such as strong government support, declining prices of LED products, infrastructure growth, rising consumer awareness, etc. This latest report provides a detailed insight into the East Africa LED Lighting market covering a comprehensive analysis on Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia and other East African markets. The report finds that Kenya is currently the largest market for LED products in the region.
A key reason behind this is that Kenya has the highest electricity access rate in East Africa with total access being an estimated 75% from both grid and off-grid solutions. The report has also analysed the market in terms of application and has found that out of commercial, industrial, residential and other application sectors, the commercial sector accounts for the largest share.
Based on the product type, the report found that street lights accounted for the largest market share. Other major products types were LED bulbs and LED panels. The report has also analysed the key distribution channels for LED products in East Africa and has found that LED products are mainly distributed through retail stores in the region.
Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 968.1 Million by 2024, exhibiting at a CAGR of around 12% during 2019-2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the East Africa LED Lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the East Africa LED lighting industry?
- Which are the key applications in the East Africa LED Lighting market?
- Which are the key product types in the East Africa LED Lighting market?
- Which are the major distribution channels in the East Africa LED Lighting market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the East Africa LED Lighting market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the East Africa LED Lighting market?
- What is the structure of the East Africa LED Lighting market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the East Africa LED Lighting market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 East Africa Lighting Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trend
5.2.2 Value Trend
5.3 Market Breakup by Technology
5.4 Market Forecast
6 East Africa LED Lighting Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.2.1 Volume Trend
6.2.2 Value Trend
6.3 Market Breakup by Country
6.4 Market Breakup by Application
6.5 Market by Product Type
6.6 Market by Distribution Channel
6.7 Market Forecast
6.8 SWOT Analysis
6.9 Value Chain Analysis
6.10 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6.12 Key Risk Factors for LED Manufacturers
7 Performance of Key Regions
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1 Street Lights
9.2 LED Bulbs
9.3 LED Panels
10 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1 Retail Stores
10.3 Specialty Stores
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
11.3 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6l5wes