DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biologic API Contract Manufacturer Quality Benchmarking (4th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 4th Edition of Biologic API Contract Manufacturing Quality Benchmarking report brings with it a wealth of knowledge and information created with two goals in mind, help biopharmaceutical companies make more informed CMO decisions, and help CMOs optimize operational and marketing strategies.
This report provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 22 performance attributes specific to biologic API projects. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, the publisher presents data on 275 service encounters from 124 respondents who have been involved in outsourced biologic API projects in the past 18 months.
- Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which manufacturers best fit your company's needs in addition to how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Gain insight into CMO customer loyalty, an index based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again, along with verbatim responses from customers regarding the experience
- Uncover which CMO attributes drive outsourcing partner selection for biologic API projects as well as the CMO attributes gaining in importance over the past year among industry peers
- Compare your company's performance against its competitors specific to biologic API and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 22 CMO attributes
- Uncover your own delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company's strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of strong performance
- Gain insight into sponsors' outsourcing preferences and practices when it comes to selecting a CMO for an outsourced biologic manufacturing project
- Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
- CMO Perceptions and Interactions
- CMO Selection Drivers
- CMO Performance and Loyalty
- CMO Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aptqto