DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global bleeding disorders treatment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global bleeding disorders treatment market to grow with a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on bleeding disorders treatment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on bleeding disorders treatment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bleeding disorders treatment market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bleeding disorders treatment market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The growing incidences of hemophilia across the world
- Growing R&D investment for the development of hemophilia products, rising awareness about bleeding disorders and favorable compensation policies
- high cost of hemophilia drugs may hamper the growth of bleeding disorders treatment market
- Availability of cheap generic drugs is expected to provide growth opportunities in the countries of Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the bleeding disorders treatment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the bleeding disorders treatment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global bleeding disorders treatment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market Highlights
2.2. Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market Projection
2.3. Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Disease Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Disease Type Drug Class
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
4. Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Disease Type
5.1. Hemophilia A
5.2. Hemophilia B
5.3. Von Willebrand Disease
5.4. Other Disease Types
6. Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Disease Type Drug Class
6.1. Plasma Derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates
6.2. Recombinant Coagulation Factor Concentrates
6.5. Fibrin Sealant
6.6. Other Drug Classes
7. Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Distribution Channel
7.1. Hospital Pharmacies
7.2. Retail Pharmacies
7.3. Compounding Pharmacies
8. Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Disease Type
8.1.2. North America Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Disease Type Drug Class
8.1.3. North America Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Distribution Channel
8.1.4. North America Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Compounding Pharmacies Bioverativ Inc.
9.2.2. Janssen Global Services, LLC
9.2.3. Amgen Inc.
9.2.4. Sanofi S.A.
9.2.5. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
9.2.6. Xenetic Biosciences Inc.
9.2.7. Pfizer Inc.
9.2.8. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
9.2.9. Baxter International Inc.
9.2.10. Bayer AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i5ecfb