DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artillery and Systems - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cumulative market is expected to surpass USD 76 Billion during the forecast period 2019-2027. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.6%. The towed artillery accounts to more than 50% of the Global inventory, these are driven by the artillery inventories across countries in APAC, like Russia, China, and India.
It is interesting to note than Russia accounts to around 12% of the Global inventory, followed by China, which accounts for around 10% of the Global artillery inventory. However, US accounts to around 2.5% of the Global inventory. The increased focus on high technology platforms have acted as a key challenge in the US Artillery Market, it is good to understand that the Artillery platforms are included as one of the top priority areas within the US Defense, this would act as a driver during the study period.
The study period is between 2017-2027, however, the forecast period is between 2019-2027. The report is aimed at:
- Understand the market trends and the key market drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the market during the forecast period.
- Understand the key technology developments across the platforms, munition, power source and material science.
- A clear understanding of the US trends in the artillery and systems market, during the study period.
- A detailed coverage of the PEST and Porter's five forces in the artillery and systems market.
- Country Analysis, which covers the artillery inventory mix and other detailed analysis.
- Detailed market forecast across segments like region, platform and components.
- Opportunity analysis chapter highlights the high growth market.
Reasons to Buy
- The report titled Military Artillery Systems market could be useful for individual or institutional investors who are considering investments into this market.
- The current market overview chapter would give an overall perspective of the current artillery and systems market. This would be helpful in terms of understating the overall market.
- The drivers, restraints, and challenges are covered in detailed and these are the factors which are expected to drive market demand. For Eg: The European market is expected to be driven by the Russian aggression in Eastern Europe.
- The Porter's Five Forces Analysis and the PEST analysis are covered in detailed. This could come handy for players considering a market entry or regional entry into the artillery and systems market.
- The country analysis chapter covers the top 13 countries which have the highest artillery inventory. This would be useful for market participants across the supply chain to estimate their future business.
- The market forecast chapter could be of use to Strategy and the Sales team to jot out sales projection for the market participants for both domestic and international markets.
- The market hotspots have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter, this could be of help to any player considering investments in these markets.
- The company profiles chapter contains detailed financial and SWOT, apart from the recent contract and other information.
Key Topics Covered
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
1.5 Who will benefit from this report?
1.5.1 Business Leaders & Business Developers
1.5.2 Defense Professionals
1.5.3 Policy Makers, Budget Planners and Decision Makers
1.5.4 Civil Government Leaders & Planners
1.5.5 Financial analysts, Investors, Consultants
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Artillery and Systems Market Trends and Insights
2.2 Top Five Major Findings
2.3 Major Conclusion
2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview in the Global Artillery and Systems Market
3.1 Market Introduction
3.1.1 Artillery in Modern Warfare
3.2 Metamorphosis of Artillery and Systems
3.3 Error Classification in Artillery Firing
3.3.1 Systematic Error
3.3.2 Random Error
3.4 Current Market Overview
3.4.1 Selected Artillery Programs
3.4.2 US Trends in Artillery & Systems Market
3.5 Technology Analysis in the Artillery and Systems Market
3.5.3 Power Source
3.5.4 Material Science
4 Market Segmentation
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Defense Budget
5.1.2 New Programs & Upgrades
5.1.3 Operational Cost
5.1.4 Advanced Munitions
5.1.5 Global Conflicts
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing Capabilities of Unmanned platforms
5.2.2 New Forms of Warfare
5.2.3 Performance Limitations
5.3 Market Challenges
5.3.1 Commonization of Platforms
5.3.2 Budgetary Gaps
5.4 PEST Analysis
5.5 Porter's Five Forces
5.5.1 Competitive Rivalry
5.5.2 Buyer Power
5.5.3 Threat of Substitute
5.5.4 Suppliers Power
5.5.5 Threat of New Entrants
6 Country Analysis
6.1 Market Introduction
6.2.1 China Artillery & Systems - Imports
6.2.2 China Artillery & Systems - Exports
6.2.3 Military Artillery & Systems of China
6.2.4 Fleet Analysis & Future Programs
6.7 Saudi Arabia
6.8 South Korea
6.13 United States
7 Global Artillery & Systems Market Platform Wise to 2027
7.1 Total Global Market by Platform to 2027
7.2 Total Global Market by Platform (By Components) to 2027
7.2.1 Towed Artillery
7.2.2 Self-Propelled Artillery (SPA)
7.3 Total Global Market by Platform (By Region) to 2027
7.3.1 Towed Artillery
7.3.2 Self-Propelled Artillery (SPA)
8 Global Artillery and Systems Market by Component to 2027
8.1 Total Global Market by Component to 2027
8.2 Total Global Market by Components (By Range) to 2027
8.2.1 Mobility Systems
8.2.2 Auxiliary Systems
8.2.4 Fire Control Systems (FCS)
8.2.5 Armored Hull
8.3 Total Global Market by Components (By Mobility) to 2027
8.3.1 Mobility Systems
8.3.2 Auxiliary Systems
8.3.4 Fire Control Systems (FCS)
8.3.5 Armored Hull
9 Global Artillery and Systems Market By Region to 2027
9.1 Total Global Market by Region to 2027
9.2 Total Global Market by Region (By Range) to 2027
9.2.1 North America
9.2.4 Middle East
9.3 Total Global Market by Region (By Mobility) to 2027
9.3.1 North America
9.3.4 Middle East
9.3.5 Rest of the World
10 Opportunity Analysis
10.1 By Region
10.2 By Platform
10.3 By Components
10.4 By Mobility Systems
10.5 By Range
11 Events Based Forecast
11.2 Events Based Scenario 1
11.3 Events Based Scenario 2
12 Company Profiles
12.1 BAE Systems
12.1.1 Company Profile
12.1.2 Products & Services
12.1.3 Segment Revenue
12.1.4 Financial Info (Revenues, Profit Last 5 Years)
12.1.5 Recent Contract Wins
12.1.6 Recent Projects Completed
12.1.7 Strategic Alliances
12.1.8 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Denel SOC Ltd.
12.3 Elbit Systems
12.4 General Dynamics
12.5 Hanwha Group
12.6 IMI Systems
12.7 Lockheed Martin Corp.
12.9 Ruag Group
12.10 ST Engineering
13 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zelxbs