BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best laptop, PC & monitor deals for Prime Day 2019 have been rounded up by the team at The Consumer Post. Links to the top deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best PC, Laptop & Tablet Deals:
- Save $300 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Latest Model)
- Save 61% off on the Samsung Chromebook
- Save $200 on the Apple MacBook Air (Latest Model)
- Save $449 on the Dell XPS Tower Desktop
- Save $150 on the Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (Latest Model, WiFi)
- Save 33% off on the All-new Kindle (starts July 15)
- Save up to 61% off on Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Surface Pro 2-in-1s & PCs - including price drops on top-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS & Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD Tablets
- Save up to 70% off on Kindle tablets & e-readers - including discounts on the all-new Kindle, best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis e-readers
Best Gaming PC Deals:
- Save $200 on the Dell Inspiron Gaming PC
- Save $600 on the ASUS ROG Strix GL12 Gaming Desktop
- Save $150 on the iBuyPower Gaming PC AM8480i
- Save up to $600 (24% off) on Gaming PCs & Desktops at the Amazon Prime Day sale - including instant savings on iBUYPOWER, Dell & ASUS ROG gaming rigs
Best Monitor Prime Day Deals:
- Save $241 (48% off) on the Samsung 32” Widescreen Curved Monitor
- Save $101 (29% off) on the LG 24-inch 4K IPS Monitor
- Save $187 (47% off) on the Dell Ultrasharp 24” LED Monitor
- Save up to $570 (52% off) on a wide range of Full HD, IPS & gaming monitors at the Amazon Prime Day sale- including discounts on top-rated Dell, Acer, Samsung & ASUS displays
Prime Day deals are time-limited and certain savings are only available to Prime members. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Prime Day page.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.