DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India TPE Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The demand for TPE in India stood at 185 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% during 2019-2030 to reach 418 thousand tonnes by 2030.
Government initiatives like National Electric Mobility Mission Plan and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan would drive the demand for vehicles in the country, which would spur the demand for TPE used in manufacturing of automotive components. Increasing demand for medical instruments and devices coupled with domestic engineering industries such as construction material and building equipment and electronics would increase TPE consumption, thereby fueling the country's TPE market during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the country's TPE market are Kraiburg TPE Private Limited, Basell Polyolefins India Private Limited, Zylog Plastalloys Private Limited, Technovinyl Polymers India Limited, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast TPE production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize the Indian TPE market based on end-use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian TPE market.
- To identify major customers of TPE in India.
- To evaluate and forecast TPE pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian TPE market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian TPE market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. India TPE Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030., By Volume
3. India TPE Demand Outlook, 2013-2030., By Volume
3.1. By Type
3.2. By End Use
3.3. By Sales Channel
3.4. By Region
3.5. By Company
4.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
4.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
4.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
5. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
5.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
5.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
6. List of Major Consumers
6.1. Grade-Wise & Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1.1. Company Profiles
126.96.36.199. Basic Details
188.8.131.52. Segmental/Product Information
184.108.40.206. Expansion Plans
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Key Strategy
8. Top News/Deals
- Kraiburg TPE Private Limited
- Basell Polyolefins India Private Limited
- Zylog Plastalloys Private Limited
- Technovinyl Polymers India Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v22dw