DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Apparel Markets: Product Developments and Innovations, 2019 - Part 2" report from Textiles Intelligence Ltd. has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyses some of the latest developments, innovations and new products in the global apparel industry, including: accessories; collections; customisation; design tools; dyeing processes; fabrics; product life cycle management (PLM); and wearable tech.
The report includes news from the following innovative companies, other organisations, brands and individuals: Alvanon, Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL), Directa Plus, Fila, H&M, George Passmore, Gerber Technology, Gilbert Proesch, Hanes, JOANN, Juan Carlos Gordillo, JW Anderson, Lenzing, Loro Piana, Nathalie Lt, Nottingham Trent University (NTU), Officina+39, Puma, Solvay, Tejidos Royo, Tommy Hilfiger, Tonello, Wrangler and YKK Fastening Products Group.
Key Topics Covered:
- YKK Fastenings Product Group has developed a new type of customisable zipper
- Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL) has developed a capsule collection of luxury apparel which has been certified by The Woolmark Company
- Fila has developed a premium fashion collection in collaboration with the designer Astrid Andersen
- H&M has collaborated with the artist Nathalie Lt in the development of a children's wear capsule collection
- Hanes has expanded its product offering to include babywear
- Juan Carlos Gordillo, Lenzing, Officina+39, Tejidos Royo and Tonello have collaborated in the development of a capsule collection called Planet REhab
- JW Anderson has collaborated with the British artists Gilbert & George in the development of a capsule collection for spring/summer 2019
- Tommy Hilfiger has developed a collection of denim garments made from recycled cotton
- JOANN has launched an online program which allows consumers to custom-design patterns to be digitally printed on to fabric
- Alvanon has developed a database of 3D avatars which are designed for use in creating 3D samples
- Wrangler has adopted a new process for dyeing denim
- Directa Plus and the luxury apparel brand Loro Piana will collaborate in the development of fabrics and garments which incorporate G+
- Lenzing and Solvay have collaborated in the development of a new environmentally sustainable performance fabric
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT (PLM)
- Gerber Technology has introduced a new version of its product life cycle management (PLM) software
- Puma has launched an upgraded version of its Running System (RS) Computer Shoe
Researchers at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) have embedded miniature solar cells into yarns which could be used in textiles to power smart clothing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1c1lp5