The 31st edition of the research report The European market for office furniture deeply analyses status and prospects of the office furniture market in Europe (30 countries) through basic data, insights for major players, detailed product categories, distribution channels and office furniture market forecasts up to 2020.
MARKET EVOLUTION AND FIGURES BY COUNTRY: The research offers 2013-2018 value of production, consumption, imports and exports of office furniture and office furniture market scenario for 2019 and 2020 in Europe and for each considered country. Trends in the office furniture prices by country, data on employment and turnover per employee are also provided.
KEY PLAYERS IN THE EUROPEAN OFFICE FURNITURE SECTOR: Sales data and market shares of the leading European office furniture manufacturers. Rankings of company sales are broken down by country and by segment (seating, desking systems, executive office furniture, filing systems/storage, wall-to-wall units, meeting rooms and communal areas). The report also includes addresses of about 300 office furniture companies.
OFFICE FURNITURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM: The analysis of office furniture distribution channels by country covers: direct sales, office specialists, non-specialists and others. A breakdown of office furniture sales by distribution channel is available for the top companies.
PRODUCT TYPE ANALYSIS: Office furniture production is broken down by product type: seating: operative chairs with or without castors, soft benching/sofas, executive chairs, folding/stackable chairs and stools/other; operative desking systems: adjustable and not adjustable, free-standing and panel based; executive office furniture; filing systems/storage (mass storage and complex archiving systems, Filing drawers/pedestals,lockers, side units/vertical files, bookcases/shelves); walls/partitions and acoustic products (Wall units/high partitions floor to ceiling, equipped walls, mobile/free standing screens&desk screens, acoustic panels/ceiling suspended or wall mounted, acoustic booths/phone booths); furniture for meeting rooms and communal areas.
NEW: This year edition comes with more detailed categories, especially for the seating products and covering types, storage and filing, walls/partitions/acoustic products.
- SWIVEL CHAIRS: a detailed analysis of office seating volumes and brand positioning. The number and the performance of swivel chairs sold in 2017 and 2018 and brand positioning by average "net price" are given for seven major countries (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland and Sweden). Values include both products manufactured in Europe and products imported from extra-European countries.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE TABLES: the report provides a breakdown by fixed and height-adjustable desks, by type of mechanisms, by mechanisms control, main demanding markets/regions, main suppliers of mechanisms and their location.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF OFFICE FURNITURE: A breakdown of European office furniture imports and exports is provided by country and by product type (by office furniture and by office seating).
- Northern Europe: Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden;
- Western Europe: Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Unless otherwise specified, figures for Belgium include those for Luxembourg;
- Central Europe: Austria and Switzerland;
- Southern Europe: Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain;
- Central-Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Market evolution and figures by country
1.2 Leading groups in Europe and their market shares
1.3 Current trends and forecasts for 2019 and 2020
2. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
2.1 Northern Europe
2.2 Western Europe
2.3 Central Europe (DACH)
2.4 Southern Europe
2.5 Central-Eastern Europe
3. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
3.1 Net exporters and importers
3.3 Extra-European destinations
4. SUPPLY STRUCTURE
4.1 Product segments
Walls, partitions and acoustic products
Furniture for meeting rooms and communal areas
4.2 Focus on Height Adjustable Tables (HAT) in Europe
Height adjustable vs. fixed desks
Mechanisms and controls
4.3 Employment and investment activity
5. DISTRIBUTION AND PRICES
5.1 Distribution channels
6. COMPANY MARKET SHARES BY PRODUCT
6.1 Total sales
6.2 Office seating
6.3 Office desking
6.4 Executive furniture
6.5 Filing systems
6.6 Walls, partitions and acoustic products
6.7 Furniture for communal areas
7. COMPANY MARKET SHARES BY COUNTRY
7.1 Northern Europe
7.2 Western Europe
The United Kingdom
7.3 Central Europe (DACH)
7.4 Southern Europe
7.5 Central-Eastern Europe
Other Eastern Europe
7.6 Extra European sales
Extra-European Union and Russia
APPENDIX 1: INTERNATIONAL TRADE TABLES
APPENDIX 2: LIST OF MENTIONED COMPANIES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9rr2hd