DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Most Appropriate Applications for Blockchain Technology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2018, the author launched a survey to collect opinions on the most appropriate applications for blockchain technology. This report reviews the results of that and other surveys.
The survey asks a number of questions, including:
- What is the most appropriate application of blockchain technology?
- What is the potential future for blockchain and cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin, along with cryptocurrencies, rely on an innovative technology known as blockchain. While blockchain is an application of TCP/IP internet technology, some economists believe it has the potential to be as big as the internet itself.
Though still in its early stages, blockchain technology is already being applied in different fields - identity and content management, social and browsers etc., beyond cryptocurrency.
Currently, blockchain has flourished in the following markets directly or indirectly related to cryptocurrencies:
- Wallet & Money Services - These companies primarily develop software to store and secure cryptocurrencies
- Exchanges & Cryptocurrency Trading - These companies that build exchanges and trading platforms for cryptocurrencies
- Merchant Services - Companies that primarily develop cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions for merchants and sellers
- Cryptocurrency Mining - Companies that build hardware and software that help mining cryptocurrencies
Here are other areas where blockchain has been applied:
- P2P Market Places and P2P Lending - Peer-to-Peer market platforms where users can exchange goods directly without an intermediary
- Enterprise Services & Currencies - Companies that primarily develop blockchain operating systems for various enterprise usages
- Social & Browsers - Companies that primarily build secured web browsers
- Storage, Security & Regulatory - Storage companies that primarily store data with blockchain-secured technology
- The Blockchain Use Survey provides detailed information, in an easily digestible format
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides essential insight for one of the world's most important emerging technologies
- Packed with data, the report can help guide blockchain investment and business decisions
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Background & Objectives
- Survey Method
- Survey Results
- Appendix: Survey Response Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fte5ke