DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Stock Video Market by Application and Geography - Global Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing use of social media platforms
The use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are increasing among both individuals and industries. This drives the demand for social media content, including stock videos, to advertise their content and market their products.
Understanding consumer preference with the help of analytics allows advertisers and content providers to use stock videos and boost the influx of viewers. This will lead to the expansion of the global stock video market at a CAGR of close to 7% during the forecast period.
This stock video market analysis considers sales from applications including editorial and commercial. The analysis also considers the sales of stock video in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA.
In 2018, the commercial segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the editorial applications of stock videos, including news media, personal blogs, video documentaries, and other non-commercial purposes will play a significant role in the commercial segment to maintain its market position.
Also, the market report looks at factors such as the benefits of using stock videos for visual content creation, increasing use of stock videos in movies and television, and growing use of social media platforms. However, the high price of stock videos, copyright infringement issues related to stock videos, and stringent regulations on the use of stock videos may hamper the growth of the stock video industry over the forecast period.
Growing demand for stock videos captured by drones
Filmmakers prefer drones over helicopters, airplanes, hot air balloons, and others because shooting videos on drones are of high quality and costs comparatively less. Drones are being increasingly used to capture stock videos. This will enhance customer engagement and is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
With the presence of several major players, the global stock video market is fragmented. This robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading stock video manufacturers that include: Adobe, Footage Firm, Getty Images, Pond5, and Shutterstock.
Also, the stock video market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Comparison by application
- Editorial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY IMAGE SOURCE
- Comparison by image source
- Macrostock - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Microstock - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by image source
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY LICENSE MODEL
- Comparison by license model
- RM - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- RF - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by license model
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Rise in availability of new stock video content
- Advent of new technologies
- Growing demand for stock videos captured by drones
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Footage Firm Inc.
- Getty Images Inc.
- Pond5 Inc.
- Shutterstock Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/16ox5u