SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Healthy Times, a premium, verified Non-GMO, organic nutrition brand for babies and kids, announced its expanded distribution in Canada nationally and online as part of the brand’s mission to widen access to healthy and nutritious food for children. Healthy Times is also launching two new products: an innovative Organic Baby Teether, the only product of its kind designed with feeding specialists, and convenient Snack Pack versions of the delicious Hugga Bear Cookies.
Healthy Times is thrilled to grow its North American presence and increase availability of its wholesome and nutritious products to meet consumer demand. Starting this month, Healthy Times will have expanded distribution at Loblaw’s, Metro Ontario, Amazon.ca and many more premium retailers in Canada throughout 2019. The complete list of retailers can be found at HealthyTimes.ca. The Healthy Times Canadian product range will include everything from the brand’s newest products like the Organic Baby Teethers and Organic Hugga Bear Cookie Snack Packs, to classic consumer favorites like the Organic Baby Cereals, Organic Arrowroot Cookies, and full-size Organic Hugga Bear Cookies.
Pioneering innovation in the category, Healthy Times is committed to designing healthier and smarter products parents can trust and feel confident feeding their children. The new Organic Baby Teether, for example, has been designed with feeding specialists to provide babies with the ultimate solution to help soothe and alleviate discomfort during their teething development. The new teether has a unique texture that soothes gums and is shaped like a finger, making it the perfect fit for little mouths and little hands to grasp. Healthy Times teethers have optimal nutritional value with pea protein and prebiotic, without added sugar or salt.
“Healthy Times is thrilled to expand in the Canadian market, as we have found a strong sustained demand from parents who are looking for organic nutrition with simple ingredients for the various stages of their child’s development,” says Kerrie Erdenberger, Vice President of Sales at Healthy Times. “As a mom of two, including a teething baby, I know how important it is to find my favorite products for my children easily accessible in my local market. We are especially excited to launch our reimagined teethers to Canadian consumers. The new Healthy Times Teethers are more nutritious than any other teether available and, with a smart and thoughtful design, fill the void for a more effective and wholesome option in the category.”
Healthy Times has been a trusted brand since 1980, and since inception has been focused on creating the best products to provide a healthy foundation during early childhood development. Thoughtfulness and expertise are behind the recipe of each Healthy Times product, all designed to meet the needs of busy parents who seek brands they can trust with clean, simple ingredients. From enlisting pediatric feeding specialists to develop a new unique baby teether, to reinventing the norm for convenient and easy-to-use packaging across products, Healthy Times promises to be the brand all parents can trust. The following is a full list of products and flavor offerings that will be available in Canada:
- Organic Baby Teethers (NEW!) - designed with feeding specialists, this baby teether is made with a curved shape to facilitate self-sufficient feeding and a ridged exterior to stimulate and soothe gums. The reinvented Organic Baby Teethers are available in two flavors: Apple and Sweet Potato, and Banana and Broccoli. MSRP: $4.99
- Hugga Bear Cookie Snack Packs (NEW!) - a convenient, on-the-go, single-serve version of the Hugga Bear Cookies, these healthy treats satisfy hunger on the go for toddlers one year and older. Available in Honey Graham, Vanilla or a variety pack of 24 packs. MSRP: $19.99
- Hugga Bear Cookies - deliciously, wholesome cookies made with whole grains and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives the whole family will love. Formulated with arrowroot flour, known to be gentle on little tummies. Available in Honey Graham, Vanilla and Chocolate Chip flavors. MSRP: $4.99
- Organic Cereals - Healthy Times’ line of Organic Cereals has no sugar or additives, and are available in four flavors, including: Mixed Grain, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, and Barley. Developed for babies 4 months and older to transition them into solid foods, the cereal provides a blend of iron, vitamin D, zinc and seven B vitamins. MSRP: $5.99
- Arrowroot Cookies - the perfect first cookie for a growing toddler, age 12 months and older, the Arrowroot Cookies are made with a unique blend of organic ingredients like arrowroot flour, known to be gentle on little tummies. Available in both Maple and Vanilla flavors, their smooth texture and special shape are sure to be a delicious snack your little ones will love. MSRP: $4.99
For more information on Healthy Times brand, new product innovations and where to purchase the full line of organic products, visit healthytimes.ca.
About Healthy Times
Trusted since 1980, Healthy Times delivers premium, organic, Non-GMO, wholesome products that provide a healthy foundation during early childhood development. Healthy Times’ toddler nutrition products include Baby Cereals, Arrowroot Cookies, Hugga Bear Cookies, and Organic Teethers in both the U.S. and Canada. Healthy Times products are available online in Canada on Amazon.ca, Well.ca, in the U.S. on Amazon and iHerb and in select premium retailers across both countries. For more information, visit the Healthy Times U.S. website at www.healthytimes.com or the Canada website at www.healthytimes.ca and follow on Facebook and Instagram.