SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) and Pacific Gas and Electric Company (the "Utility") today shared that the companies have commenced a broad, public noticing process to inform known and unknown creditors of the deadline and process for filing claims ahead of the court-approved claims Bar Date deadline.
On June 26, 2019, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California overseeing the companies’ Chapter 11 cases approved the Bar Date of October 21, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The Bar Date is the deadline by which any person or entity must file a Proof of Claim if they believe money is owed to them by PG&E Corporation or the Utility for the period prior to the Chapter 11 filing date of January 29, 2019.
PG&E Corporation and the Utility will broadly communicate notice of the Bar Date via the following channels:
- Direct mail
- Paid advertising via TV, radio, print, online and social media
- Dedicated claim service centers
- Company news releases
In addition to submitting claims online or by mail, holders of claims can submit claims in person by visiting PG&E Claim Service Centers at the following locations beginning July 15, 2019 through October 21, 2019, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
- 350 Salem Street, Chico, CA 95928
- 231 “D” Street, Marysville, CA 95901
- 1850 Soscol Ave., Ste 105, Napa, CA 94559
- 1567 Huntoon Street, Oroville, CA 95965
- 3600 Meadow View Road, Redding, CA 96002
- 111 Stony Circle, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
“Our robust noticing process is consistent with our commitment to open and transparent communication as we work toward an orderly, fair and expeditious resolution of claims, including wildfire claims,” said Janet Loduca, PG&E Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
Below is how to view additional information on the Bar Date, including instructions on downloading a Proof of Claim form and how to submit a claim:
- For the claim form and filing electronically, visit https://restructuring.primeclerk.com/pge/EPOC-Index
- For customer claim information, visit www.pgecustomerbardateinfo.com or call (844) 627-7787 (Toll Free)
- For fire-related claim information, visit www.pgewildfireinfo.com or call (844) 627-5328 (Toll Free)
The company has also established a section of its website at www.pge.com/reorganization with additional information about the Bar Date notice.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with more than 23,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to nearly 16 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit www.pge.com/ and www.pge.com/en/about/newsroom/index.page.