DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graphite Electrodes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The rising demand for graphite electrodes in steel-oriented sectors such as construction, automotive, infrastructure, and aerospace and defense are the key factor driving the market. The increasing requirement of anti-corrosive products for oil and petroleum wells and pipelines in the oil and gas sector has further enhanced the use of EAF, and subsequently catalyzed the demand for these electrodes.
Additionally, the increasing requirement for Ultra-High Power (UHP) graphite electrodes is another market trend that is projected to drive the market. UHP has a higher thermal and electrical conductivity and can swiftly melt scrap to manufacture steel. It is therefore highly preferred by steel manufacturers, and its demand is expected to grow substantially in the coming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global graphite electrodes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global graphite electrodes market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global graphite electrodes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What is the structure of the global graphite electrodes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global graphite electrodes industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Graphite Electrodes Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Ultra-high Power (UHP)
6.2 High Power (HP)
6.3 Regular Power (RP)
7 Market Breakup by Application
7.1 Electric Arc Furnace
7.2 Ladle Furnace
7.3 Non-Steel Application
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
13.3.1 Energoprom Group
13.3.2 Fanda Carbon New Material Co. LTD
13.3.3 Graftech International
13.3.4 HEG Limited
13.3.5 Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co. Ltd
13.3.6 Graphite India
13.3.7 SHOWA DENKO
13.3.8 Beijing Great Wall Co., Ltd
13.3.9 Nippon Carbon Co Ltd
13.3.10 Ameri-Source Specialty Products
13.3.11 Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/17q0kz