MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiebenCarey today announced that 16 of the firm’s attorneys were chosen for the 2019 Minnesota Super Lawyers® list. While, on average, just five percent of all lawyers in Minnesota are selected for Super Lawyers each year, 88 percent of SiebenCarey’s attorneys were named Minnesota Super Lawyers in 2019.
Attorneys (and their primary practice area) receiving the Super Lawyers recognition include:
- Eric Beyer for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. This is Beyer’s first year selected to the Super Lawyer list. He was selected as a Minnesota Super Lawyer Rising Star for three years.
- Robert Brabbit for Workers’ Compensation. Brabbit has been selected for Minnesota Super Lawyers 17 times.
- James Carey for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Carey has been included on Super Lawyers annual list for 17 years. He is also recognized on Minnesota Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
- Shannon Carey for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Ms. Carey has been selected to Super Lawyers for three consecutive years.
- Paul Downes for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Downes has appeared on the Super Lawyers list 17 consecutive years and has also been recognized on the Minnesota Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
- Robert Hauer, Jr. for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Hauer has been selected to Super Lawyers for 17 years in a row.
- Susan Holden for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Ms. Holden has been named to Super Lawyers for 17 consecutive years. In addition, she has been recognized on the Minnesota Super Lawyers Top 100 list and as a Top 50 female attorney.
- Art Kosieradzki for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Kosieradzki has been recognized as a Super Lawyers honoree for 17 consecutive years.
- Marcia Miller for Appellate. This is Ms. Miller’s second consecutive year on the Super Lawyers list.
- Jeffrey Montpetit for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Montpetit has received Super Lawyers honors for seven consecutive years.
- Mark Olive for Workers’ Compensation. Olive has received recognition on Minnesota Super Lawyers 13 times.
- Michael Scully for Workers’ Compensation. This is Scully’s sixth consecutive year of recognition on the Minnesota Super Lawyers list.
- Jeffrey Sieben for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Sieben has appeared on the Super Lawyers list for six years running. He is also recognized on the Minnesota Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
- Harry Sieben, Jr. for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Sieben, a founder of the firm, has consistently been recognized each year by Super Lawyers.
- Cory Whalen for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. This is Whalen’s sixth year as a Minnesota Super Lawyers honoree.
- Kate Westad for Personal Injury General: Plaintiff. Westad has been recognized as a Minnesota Super Lawyer for six consecutive years.
“It’s very rewarding to have 16 of our talented and dedicated attorneys recognized by their peers for their accomplishments in the practice of law,” said Jim Carey, managing partner of SiebenCarey. “Recognition such as this is reflective of our daily mission: To help Minnesotans understand their legal rights and get the counsel they deserve.”
Each year, attorneys from SiebenCarey receive recognition for their efforts to assist clients affected by auto accidents, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation issues. The firm has won honors as a U.S. News Best Law Firm every year since 2010. Last year, 12 of the firm’s attorneys were included in The Best Lawyers in America® – an annual list universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. It is published as a special supplement in Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine and Minnesota Super Lawyers Magazine.
Founded in 1952, SiebenCarey has grown to become one of Minnesota’s largest and most widely respected personal injury law firms, successfully representing more than 65,000 cases. For over 65 years the firm has employed experienced lawyers and professional support personnel covering general trial practice in all courts, personal injury, workers’ compensation, wrongful death and medical malpractice. The offices are located around the state of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Lakeville and Duluth. For more information, visit www.knowyourrights.com.