Learn how to effectively perform the appropriate measures to detect, deter and prevent payroll fraud.
Not every company has inventory, cash on hand, or international corruption risks. Every legitimate company has people and with that, comes payroll, and payroll fraud risk. It is imperative that all organizations assess this risk, and perform the appropriate measures to detect, deter and prevent payroll fraud.
- You will be able to identify signs of payroll fraud and abuse.
- You will be able to describe how to design tests to detect and prevent payroll fraud and other abuses.
- You will be able to explain to others the risks associated with payroll fraud.
- You will be able to discuss how to implement go-forward programs to provide consistent monitoring of the payroll function.
Key Topics Covered
Define Payroll Fraud
- Ghost Employees
- Inflated Commissions
- Falsified Hours and Salary
- Workers Compensation
Ghost Employees - Two Schemes
Inflated Commissions Detection - Main Schemes
Falsified Hours and Salary
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pvh3ny