DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "How To Increase Employee Access to Mental Health Benefits" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A growing number of employees are living with mental health and substance use issues that impact their productivity, absenteeism and presenteeism and are costing employers billions of dollars annually.
Minimum mental health screening and substance use treatment are essential benefits mandated by the Affordable Care Act for both group and individual health plans. Mental health parity also requires parity of services provided for mental health treatment versus general medical treatment. Despite an expansion of benefits available the last several years, less than half of people living with mental health or substance use issues receive treatment.
This topic is designed to explore four different approaches employers can take to expand employee access to and use of mental health and substance use benefits. Specific implementation options will also be offered for implementing each of the four approaches.
By focusing on improvising employee awareness, access, assistance and accommodation, employers can ensure its employees suffering from mental illness and substance use issues can receive the care they need and increase their profits by lowering workforce associated costs.
- You will be able to describe the four very different ways you can improve employee access to mental health benefits as an employer.
- You will be able to discuss multiple ways you can accommodate your employees to improve their mental health.
- You will be able to explain legal compliance issues related to mental health benefits and improve network adequacy.
- You will be able to identify multiple steps you can take to implement better employee access to mental health benefits.
Key Topics Covered
- Employee Education
- Training Managers and Supervisors
- Network Adequacy
- Mental Health Parity Compliance
- Quantitative Analysis From Third-Party Administrators Regarding Use of Mental Health and Substance Use Benefits
- Provider Reimbursement
- Understanding EAPs
- Financial Assistance
- Health Advocates
- Work-Life Balance
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ckjl7x