DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bare Metal Cloud Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bare metal cloud market is expected to register a CAGR of over 35% during the forecast period (2019-2024). Although bare metal cloud is not virtualized, it can still be delivered via a cloud-like service model. By combining cloud hosting with bare metal servers, the bare metal cloud has emerged out to be an effective medium for high-performance applications.
Scope of the Report
A bare metal cloud is a combination of characteristics of traditional hosting and virtualized cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). It offers on-demand capacity, where servers are deployed in less than an hour (usage-sensitive pricing). Billing is based on the amount of capacity committed or used; with minimal time increments (with a range from one hour to one month), and self-servicing, where enterprise customers deploy workloads via a portal.
Key Market Trends
BFSI to hold Significant Share
- The banking vertical predominantly requires bare-metal cloud services with the rise in the transactions and details related to them.
- Moreover, the critical need for high security and data protection during online banking, secure transactions, and access violations has also pushed the data traffic demanding the use of bare metal cloud solutions.
- Additionally, financial firms heavily rely on technology and data, in all aspects of their business. In areas, such as risk analytics, derivatives pricing, quantitative modeling, portfolio optimization, and bank stress-testing, the use of high-performance computing (HPC) for a quick performance of complex calculations on large data sets is becoming increasingly prevalent.
- Banks and brokers are anticipated to typically use HPC and grid computing for tasks, such as real-time risk management, as they handle thousands of transactions for clients around the world at any given moment.
- Proprietary trading outfits, meanwhile, often need HPC to run sophisticated models. These parameters are expected to drive the growth in the adoption of bare metal cloud in the sector.
North America to Hold Major Share
- The North American market is growing at a steady pace, owing to the major cloud initiatives taken by established economies, like the United States.
- The North American region has a significant dominance with sustainable and well-established economies, empowering them to actively invest in the R&D activities, and thereby contributing to the development of new technologies, such as Internet of Things (IoT), big data, mobility, DevOps, and social media.
- The rapid growth of start-up culture and cloud computing initiatives taken by major countries, such as the United States and Canada, are also responsible for the growth of the bare metal cloud market in North America.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Necessity of Non-locking Compute and Storage Resources
4.4.2 Growing Interest in Open Compute Project (OCP)
4.4.3 Advent of Fabric Virtualization
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Premium Pricing Model
4.5.2 Stringent Cloud Regulations
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Enterprise Size
5.1.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.1.2 Large Enterprises
5.2 By End-User Vertical
5.2.4 IT and Telecommunication
5.2.5 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Oracle Corporation
6.1.3 Internap Corporation
6.1.5 Scaleway Inc.
6.1.6 Amazon Web Services Inc.
6.1.7 Rackspace Inc.
6.1.8 CenturyLink, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29x2lu