DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Non-Conductive Ink Market by Substrate (Glass, Ceramic, Acrylic), Application (PCB Panels, PV Panels, Led Packaging), and Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa, South America) - Global Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global non-conductive ink market is estimated to be $403 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $560 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 7%. The increasing demand for non-conductive inks due to growing printed circuit board production is expected to drive the demand for non-conductive ink.
The report covers the non-conductive ink market based on substrate, application, and region. This study aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across various segmentation types. It also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
DowDuPont (US), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg. Co., Ltd (Japan), Applied Cavitation Incorporated (US), Poly-Ink (France), Sun Chemical Corporation (US), NovaCentrix (US), Creative Materials Inc. (US), Applied Ink Solutions (US), and Vorbeck Materials (US), are the leading manufacturers of non-conductive ink globally.
Glass accounted for the largest share of the non-conductive ink market
Glass substrate is projected to be the largest segment of the non-conductive inks market during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed mainly to excellent printability. In electronics application, glass substrates are preferred in displays and photovoltaics.
PCB Panel is the fastest-growing application segment of the non-conductive ink market
PCB panels are projected to be the largest and the fastest-growing application segment of non-conductive inks during the forecast period. This growth is attributed mainly to the growing production of PCB panels. PCB panels are used in medical devices, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, and lighting applications. The growth of these industries is expected to drive the non-conductive inks market.
Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest non-conductive ink market
The non-conductive ink market has been studied for Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest non-conductive ink market. The high demand is attributed mainly to the increase in production of PCB panels and rising manufacturing activities in the region. APAC is a hub for electronics and electric equipment. Many foreign investors commenced the manufacturing facilities in the area due to low production costs. This, in turn, is driving the demand for non-conductive ink in the region.
- Growth in PCBS Production
- Growing Concerns Regarding the Use of Non-Conductive Ink in the Food & Beverages Industry
- Industrial Growth in APAC
Development of Sustainable and Non-Toxic Alternatives to Non-Conductive Ink
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on non-conductive ink offered by the top players operating in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insight into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new applications in the non-conductive ink market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative and emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for non-conductive ink across different regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the non-conductive ink market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the non-conductive ink market
- Applied Cavitation Incorporated
- Applied Ink Solutions
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Nagase Co. Ltd.
- Snab Graphix India Private Limited
- Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg. Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oyj4gl