DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Density SMC Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global low density SMC market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.4% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the global low density SMC (Sheet Molded Compound) market looks promising with opportunities in various automotive applications, such as hoods, deck lids, fenders, bumpers, and body panels. The major drivers for this market are growth in automotive production and increasing use of lightweight materials in different automotive applications.
An emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the low density SMC industry, includes the development of ultra low density SMC.
The report forecasts that the hood will remain the largest application by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for lightweight and non-corrosive materials.
Within this market, glass and carbon fiber are the major reinforcement materials. Glass fiber based low density SMC will remain the largest segment by value and volume. Carbon fiber based low density SMC is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period supported by its higher mechanical performance.
Europe will remain the largest region by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to higher acceptance level of composites materials and growth in automotive application.
Some of the low density SMC companies profiled in this report include Polynt, Continental Structural Plastics, Core Molding Technology, Menzolit, and IDI Composites and others.
- Market size estimates: Global low density SMC market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (KT) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use and use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global low density SMC market size by automotive application, fiber type, and resin type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global low density SMC market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions in the global low density SMC market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape in the low density SMC market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classification
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Low Density SMC Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Low Density SMC Market by Automotive Application
3.3.1: Deck Lids
126.96.36.199: Global Low Density SMC Market by Region in Deck Lids
3.3.5: Body Panels and Others
3.4: Global Low Density SMC Market by Fiber Type
3.4.1: Glass Fiber
3.4.2: Carbon Fiber
3.5: Global Low Density SMC Market by Resin Type
3.5.2: Vinyl Ester
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Low Density SMC Market by Region
4.2: North American Low Density SMC Market
4.2.1: Market by Automotive Applications: Deck Lids, Fenders, Bumpers, Hoods, Body Panels, and Others
4.3: European Low Density SMC Market
4.4: APAC Low Density SMC Market
4.5: ROW Low Density SMC Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities & Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low Density SMC Market by Automotive Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low Density SMC Market by Fiber Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low Density SMC Market by Resin Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low Density SMC Market by Region
6.1.5: Innovations in the Global Low Density SMC Industry
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Low Density SMC Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Core Molding Technologies
7.2: Continental Structural Plastics
7.3: IDI Composites International
7.4: Polynt S.p.A.
7.5: Premix Inc.
7.6: Menzolit GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v3d3iu