TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today announced that it will be releasing its second quarter 2019 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2019, before the market opens on Thursday, August 8, 2019. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s business and financial results. Prior to its conference call, Fiverr will issue a press release and post a shareholder letter to its website at https://investors.fiverr.com/.
Conference Call and Webcast Details
- What: Fiverr Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Conference Call
- When: August 8, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Dial In: To access the call via telephone please dial +1 (866) 270-1533, or +1 (412) 317-0797 for callers outside the United States and reference passcode, “Fiverr”
- Webcast: A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of the Company’s website at https://investors.fiverr.com
- Audio Replay: A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday, August 15, 2019, and can be accessed by dialing +1 (877) 344-7529, or +1 (412) 317-0088 for callers outside the United States and entering passcode 0132812
Fiverr's mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses of all sizes with freelancers offering digital services in more than 200 categories, across 8 verticals including graphic design, digital marketing, programming, video and animation. Since inception, the platform has served over 5.5 million businesses and has facilitated over 50 million transactions. Fiverr's global community of freelancers spans across more than 160 countries. We invite you to visit us at fiverr.com, read our blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.