The report presents analysis of plant oil market in China.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
- Plant Oil market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the plant oil market in China.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. PLANT OIL MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of plant oil market
2.2. Producers of plant oil in China, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of soybean oil
2.2.2. Producers of coconut oil
2.2.3. Producers of rapeseed oil
2.2.4. Producers of camellia oil
2.2.5. Producers of corn oil
2.2.6. Producers of sesame oil
2.2.7. Producers of other plant oil
3. CHINA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN PLANT OIL
3.1. Export and import of sunflower oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of soybean oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of olive oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of coconut oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of rapeseed oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of palm oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of corn oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of sesame oil: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF PLANT OIL IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Plant Oil in China
5.2. Plant Oil consumers in China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hdi8lu