DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Head-up Display Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global head-up display market to grow with a CAGR of 30.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the head-up display market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the head-up display market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global head-up display market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global head-up display market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the head-up display market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the head-up display market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global head-up display market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increasing adoption of augmented reality in the automotive sector
- Rising awareness for the vehicle and people safety
- Rapidly growing technological advancements in the automotive sector
- Power and brightness are highly required for the display
- Growing demand for self-driving vehicles
- Rising demand for improved the consumer experience in vehicle and aircraft
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Head-up Display Market Highlights
2.2. Head-up Display Market Projection
2.3. Head-up Display Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Head-up Display Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Types
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Head-up Display Market
4. Head-up Display Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Head-up Display Market by Types
5.1. AR-based Head-up Display
5.2. Conventional Head-up Display
5.2.1. Combiner-based Head-up Display
5.2.2. Windshield-based Head-up Display
6. Global Head-up Display Market by Component
6.3. Video Generators
6.4. Display Units
7. Global Head-up Display Market by Application
7.1. Automotive Vehicles
7.2. Aviation Aircrafts
8. Global Head-up Display Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Head-up Display Market by Types
8.1.2. North America Head-up Display Market by Component
8.1.3. North America Head-up Display Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Head-up Display Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Head-up Display Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Thales Group
9.2.2. BAE Systems PLC
9.2.3. Continental AG
9.2.4. Denso Corporation
9.2.5. Pioneer Corporation
9.2.6. Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
9.2.7. Garmin Ltd.
9.2.8. MicroVision Inc.
9.2.9. Panasonic Corporation
9.2.10. Visteon Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e6tgtg