DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fish and Seafood Market in China: Business Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents analysis of fish and seafood market in China.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
- Fish and Seafood market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the fish and seafood market in China.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. FISH AND SEAFOOD MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of fish and seafood market
2.1.1. Brief review of world fish and seafood market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of fish and seafood in China
2.1.3. Government regulations on fish and seafood market in China
2.2. Producers of fish and seafood in China, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of fish
2.2.2. Producers of shellfish
2.2.3. Producers of mollusks
2.2.4. Producers of crab
2.2.5. Producers of shrimp
2.2.6. Producers of roe
2.2.7. Producers of surimi
2.2.8. Producers of sea cucumber
2.2.9. Producers of seaweed
2.2.10. Producers of other fish and seafood
3. CHINA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FISH AND SEAFOOD
3.1. Export and import of live fish, fresh and frozen fish: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fish fillets: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of dried, salted or other cooked fish: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of prepared or preserved fish, caviar: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of fresh, frozen or preserved lobsters, crabs and other crustaceans: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of fresh, frozen or preserved mollusks: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF FISH AND SEAFOOD IN CHINA'S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fish and Seafood in China
5.2. Fish and Seafood consumers in China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1g2dnw