CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Imperial today released a brief update on end of May year-to-date 2019 performance. The update was shared with employees at a scheduled forum on Wednesday, June 26. Imperial will release its second quarter results on August 2, 2019, as planned.
- Upstream production: 389,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day
- Refinery throughput: 359,000 barrels per day
- Petroleum product sales: 472,000 barrels per day
- Net income: $690 million
- Cash from operations: $1.95 billion
- Returned to shareholders: $920 million