LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As industry-leading organizations rapidly place workforce management at the heart of their human capital strategy to drive employee engagement and business success, Kronos Incorporated announced its human capital management (HCM) cloud suites are surging ahead with a relentless focus on usability, predictive analytics, and customer experience (CX) and success.
Industry accolades: new honors from end-users and influencers alike.
- HRO Today honored Kronos with a 2019 TekTonic Award for “Innovation in Automation” for AIMEE, the game-changing AI engine for managers and employees that provides predictive analytics for better people decisions.
- G2 Crowd, which rates solution providers with user satisfaction reviews, has named Kronos a Spring 2019 leader for Best Human Resources (HR) Management (Enterprise) Suite.
- Software Advice, a Gartner company, recognized Kronos as a Payroll FrontRunner based on validated user ratings, reviews, and product data.
- TrustRadius named Workforce Ready a Top Rated workforce management solution based on customer reviews of usability, performance, support, and influence.
Business excellence: strategic HR leveraging real-time workforce data drives organizational success.
- Employee Perspectives, named best new talent management solution by the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, applies predictive analytics to key performance indicators including productivity, engagement, and attrition, fostering better conversations between HR and business managers that keep employees at the center of decisions related to compensation, training and development, rewards and recognition, and work-life balance.
- Recruiting analytics make it easier to measure the effectiveness of third-party job sites, allowing organizations to see which boards drive the highest volume of qualified applicants to optimize recruitment budgets.
- Enhanced succession planning visualizations help people managers better track the trajectory of an individual’s potential, identifying improvements or regressions, facilitating productive conversations at the right time to support employee development and retention.
- With new insight into whether users are accessing Kronos HCM solutions – which are fully responsive – through mobile phones or tablets, organizations can better tailor employee training, education, and adoption strategies to maximize their Kronos investment.
Customer-first culture: innovation, history, and industry-specific expertise drive an award-winning CX.
- A reimagined onboarding process for new Workforce Ready customers creates a guided experience beginning the first day as a Kronos customer and continues until the customer achieves their initial desired outcomes, further ensuring mutual success.
- With more than 40 years of experience helping organizations unlock the full potential of their workforce, the Kronos customer-first culture offers a simplified implementation anchored by the Kronos Paragon methodology.
- An award-winning approach to customer success, global support, and advisory and educational services provides Kronos customers with a trusted CX guide to ensure maximum value across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Kronos Huddles recently hosted in Boston, Dallas, and Indianapolis provide customers an opportunity to interface directly with Kronos product experts and network with peers. Kronos Community, winner of the Stevie Awards for Innovation in Customer Service, also empowers customers with support, learning, and networking in a tight-knit virtual community.
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Kronos HCM practice group
“The adoption of Kronos HCM solutions is surging at organizations of all sizes and across all industries. Innovations like predictive analytics and AI engine AIMEE unlock high-value workforce management data to tie strategic human capital initiatives directly to overall business success. Driven by a customer-first culture, organizations are transforming how they hire, develop, and engage the modern workforce with Kronos.”
- Visit Kronos at booth #2516 at the SHRM 2019 Annual Conference and Exposition, taking place from June 23-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Learn how Kronos HCM solutions meet the needs of the modern workforce.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.