DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Amino Acids Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global amino acids market reached a volume of 8.86 Million Tons in 2018. The market is expected to reach a volume of 11.46 Million Tons in 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.4% during 2019-2024.
Rising health-consciousness among the consumers has increased the demand for nutrient-rich food products. This has prompted the manufacturers to introduce protein-rich foods and beverages in the market, leading to an increase in the demand for amino acids.
Apart from this, amino acids are used for the manufacturing of supplements which are consumed by athletes as well as the aged population. Further, amino acids are also used in animal feed to supplement the protein requirement of the animals.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of type, covering glutamic acid, lysine and methionine. Glutamic acids represent the leading type within this segment.
Based on the raw materials, plant-based amino acids dominate the market.
On the basis of application, the animal feed industry leads the market, followed by food and healthcare industry.
Region-wise, the report covers Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Currently, Asia-Pacific represents the largest region, accounting for the majority of the market share. The Unites States is the leading importer whereas China is the largest exporter of amino acids.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key global players being Amino, Ajinomoto, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland and CJ CheilJedang.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global amino acids market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global amino acids market?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global amino acids market?
- Which are the major raw materials in the global amino acids market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global amino acids market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global amino acids market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global amino acids market?
- What is the structure of the global amino acids market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global amino acids market?
- How are amino acids manufactured?
- What are the price trends of amino acids?
- What are the import and export trends of amino acids?
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Amino Acids Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Glutamic Acids
7 Market Breakup by Raw Material
7.1 Plant Based
7.2 Animal Based
8 Market Breakup by End-Use
8.2 Animal Feed
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10 Imports and Exports
10.1 Imports by Major Countries
10.2 Exports by Major Countries
11 Amino Acids Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Raw Material Requirements
11.3 Manufacturing Process
11.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
12.3.3 Archer Daniels Midland
12.3.5 CJ CheilJedang
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/62qut6