DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Degradable Bioplastics, Self-healing Materials, and Superconductive Materials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles bacteria assisted energy storage systems that are made using microbes, flexible lithium-sulfur batteries for advanced electronic applications, degradable bioplastics that are transparent, high performance lithium batteries made by substituting sulfur cathode with organodisulfide cathode, enhancing the life of redox flow batteries, carbon-hydrogen doping on semiconducting transition metal dichalcogenide, superconductive materials that operate at ambient temperature and pressure, self-healing materials that uses carbon dioxide from air to solidify under sunlight, low-cost water purifier, and edible cutleries for reducing plastic usage in India.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibres, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non-woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across speciality chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, biochemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Bacteria Assisted Energy Storage System Using Microbes
- Bacteria Assisted Energy Storage Systems to have High Application Potential in the Energy and Utility Sector
- Highly Flexible Lithium-sulfur-based Battery for Advanced Electronics
- Healthcare and Consumer Electronic Sectors will have the Highest Adoption Potential for Lithium-sulphur Batteries
- Transparent Bio-based Plastic that Degrades Within a Couple of Years
- Bio-based Plastic's Impact on Industries
- Substitution of Sulfur Cathode with Organodisulfide Cathode Leads to Higher Performance in Lithium Batteries
- Organic Approach in the Energy Storage Industries
- Novel Method to Enhance the Life of Redox Flow Batteries
- Redox Flow Batteries have High Application Potential for the Energy and Utility Sector
- Carbon-hydrogen Doping on Semiconducting Transition Metal Dichalcogenides
- Semiconductor Adoption Rate in the Automotive Sector is Dependent on Adoption of Electric Vehicles
- Material that Exhibits Superconductivity at Ambient Temperature and Pressure
- Superconducting Materials Have Been a Key Area of Focus in Wide Application Areas
- Gel-like Material That Uses Carbon Dioxide from Air to Solidify and Self-heals Using Sunlight
- Self-healing Materials Could Become a Potential Alternative To Building Materials
- Water Purifier That Operates at the Cost of Solar Energy
- Water Purification for Drinking Water would be One of the Key Current Applications
- Edible Cutlery To Minimize Use of Plastics in India
- Edible Cutlery is Poised to Replace Single Use Plastic Cutlery, which Leads to Significant Waste
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/peacx3