DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Perimeter Security Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By System (Alarms & Notification, Video Surveillance), By Service, By End Use (Government, Transportation), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global perimeter security market size is expected to reach USD 29.6 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
Increasing insecurities among civilians and rising illegal activities, such as planned crimes, thefts, smuggling, and human trafficking, have resulted in a rise in the adoption of perimeter security systems.
Technological proliferations have led to the growth of smart cities and infrastructure. As a result, implementation of security systems at commercial complexes, entertainment hubs, and public sites is on the rise. Integration of these safety systems with internet and the latest mobile devices has made surveillance easier.
Perimeter security systems are used to detect intrusion to any of the guarded facility and later alert the guards in order to take the subsequent steps. They ensure the safeguarding of the privately owned lands or industrial facilities and are also widely used in security systems and alarms, such as intruder alarms and video surveillance systems.
These systems can protect not only the insides of business or industrial premises but also the articles and objects of value located within the guarded area to ensure the protection against vandalism and burglary. They are widely used in facilities with large ground areas, such as logistical centers and business centers. Moreover, they find their application in industrial enterprises and factories as they have significant property assets.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The system integration and consulting service segment dominated the market in 2018 and is estimated to generate a revenue of USD 3.2 billion by 2025. These services help businesses create opportunities to drive high performance and accelerate business innovation
- The video surveillance system segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth and expand at a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period owing to growing concerns over public safety, surging demand for spy cameras, and increasing adoption of IP cameras
- Based on the end use, the military and defense segment captured a major market share in terms of revenue and is expected to reach USD 7.9 billion by 2025
The market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to increasing infrastructure developments. It is expected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2025
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Perimeter Security Market - Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
2.2 Global Perimeter Security Market, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
2.2.1 Global perimeter security market, by region, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
2.2.2 Global perimeter security market, by system, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
2.2.3 Global perimeter security market, by service, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
2.2.4 Global perimeter security market, by end-use, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
Chapter 3 Perimeter Security Market - Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size & Growth Prospects
3.3 Perimeter Security Market - Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Perimeter Security Market - Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Rise in terrorism and illegal activities across the globe
22.214.171.124 Stringent industry standards and government regulations
126.96.36.199 Increasing smart city infrastructures
3.4.2 Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52 High cost of security systems
3.4.3 Market challenges analysis
184.108.40.206 Improving the reliability of security systems
3.5 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Perimeter Security Market - Company Market Share, 2018
3.7 Perimeter Security Market - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.8 Perimeter Security Market - PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 Perimeter Security System Outlook
4.1 Perimeter Security Market Share By System, 2018 & 2025
4.2 Access Control Systems
4.3 Alarms & Notification Systems
4.4 Intrusion Detection Systems
4.5 Video Surveillance Systems
4.6 Barrier Systems
Chapter 5 Perimeter Security Service Outlook
5.1 Perimeter Security Market Share By Service, 2018 & 2025
5.2 System Integration & Consulting
5.3 Risk Assessment & Analysis
5.4 Managed Security Services
5.5 Maintenance & Support
Chapter 6 Perimeter Security End-use Outlook
6.1 Perimeter Security Market Share By End-use, 2018 & 2025
6.5 Military & Defense
Chapter 7 Perimeter Security Regional Outlook
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Agent Video Intelligence Ltd.
- Aimetis Corp.
- Ameristar Perimeter Security
- Apex Fabrication and Design, Inc.
- Apex Perimeter Protection
- APT Security Systems
- Aroba Inc.
- ATG ACCESS LTD.
- Aventura Technologies Inc.
- Avon Barrier Corporation Ltd.
- Axis Communications AB
- AxxonSoft, Inc.
- Barrier1 Systems, Inc.
- B&B Roadway and Security Solutions
- Bosch Security Systems
- Came Urbaco
- Cias Elettronica Srl
- Delta Scientific Corporation
- EL-GO TEAM
- FAAC S.p.A.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Frontier-Pitts Ltd.
- FutureNet Security Solutions, LLC
- Genetec Inc.
- Heald Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- ISS, Inc.
- Milestone Systems A/S
- Nasatka Security, Global Lines of Defense
- On-Net Surveillance Systems, Inc. (Onssi)
- zak Geis Teknolojileri San. Tic. Inc.
- Pilomat S.r.l.
- PureTech Systems, Inc.
- RBtec Perimeter Security Systems
- Ross Technology Corporation
- SeeTec GmbH
- Senstar Corporation
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Teleste Corporation
- TiSO Group of companies
- TPPG The Perimeter Protection Group AB
- Tyco International Plc
- Tymetal Corp.
- United Technologies Corporation
- ZABAG Security Engineering GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/471zk