DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Information Technology (IT) Security: IoT, Cyber and Cloud Securities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A key development in this regard has also been the changing approach of handling personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI). Users' exposure to social media and digital products is higher than ever, and with increasing digital products and touchpoints, every user is generating and exposing exponentially more data to companies and product developers. While the early phases of social media and internet exposure did not concern the users as much, a barrage of attacks and breaches in large organizations has fueled security concerns on a large scale. This development has also forced organizations to develop strong holistic security measures to ensure user safety and the safety of their businesses as well.
The number of network attacks, data security, and network breaches has grown substantially. And as businesses across geographies and verticals move to the cloud, the imperative to adapt strong security measures grows even further. This is further accentuated by the rising adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the bring your own device (BYOD) corporate IT network access philosophy opening new avenues for cybercriminals to breach the secure data of consumers. As a result, enterprises of all sizes will increasingly invest in cloud security solutions to be secure while reaping the benefits of better ROI from cloud adoption. Faster time-to-deployment, reduced software maintenance efforts and direct web access from any location are the major drivers for adopting cloud-based security solutions.
The Report Includes:
- 27 tables
- An overview of the global securities market in information technology (IT), encompassing cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT) security, and cloud security markets
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A detailed discussion of opportunities and innovation-driven securities market in IT highlights, as well as the major regions involved in such developments
- An assessment of various technologies of IT security and the market dynamics of each technology
- Identification of segments with high growth potential, as well as an understanding of future applications of given segments
- Information on key trends related to technology, industry, and regional factors that shape and influence the overall IT security industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major global players in IT securities market, including Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell EMC, Lockheed Martin, Kaspersky Lab, McAfee, etc.
- Alert Logic
- Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
- Amazon, Inc.
- Bae Systems Inc.
- Forescout Technologies Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Icon Labs
- Imagination Technologies
- Imperva Inc.
- Kaspersky Lab
- Lockheed Martin
- Mds Technology
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Protegrity Inc.
- Prove And Run
- Rubicon Labs
- Sophos Plc
- Trend Micro
- Tripwire Inc.
- Wisekey Sa
- Zingbox Inc.
- Zscaler Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a220or
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.