INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SmarterHQ, a leading personalization platform, announced today the launch of Ad Personalization, enabling marketers to easily connect the highly targeted and modeled audiences created in their platform with Facebook and Google. The news comes on the heels of SmarterHQ’s recent expansion into mobile with App Data Collection and Push Messaging—and with today’s announcement, the company’s cross-channel capabilities have expanded further to now include key advertising platforms.
“In order for brands to acquire and retain valuable customers, they must have a personalized, cross-channel strategy that spans ad platforms. But until now, targeting within these platforms hasn’t been comprehensive enough, and syncing first-party data to power highly relevant ads often requires extra manual work and IT resources that have hindered these efforts,” said Michael Osborne, President & CEO of SmarterHQ. “With Ad Personalization, we’ve simplified marketers’ ability to connect the customized segments created using our platform to Facebook and Google. The direct integration allows brands to generate audiences with extremely high return on ad spend and coordinate ad campaigns alongside email, web, and mobile push for a consistent and always-relevant customer experience.”
SmarterHQ’s Ad Personalization capabilities include:
- Omnichannel data collection: Gain access to first-party data that may be inaccessible or involve additional IT resources to build and maintain platform connections.
- Customer identity resolution: Collect and unify behavioral data and customer information across devices and channels for a complete understanding of each customer.
- Flexible audience segmentation: Quickly segment and target key audiences based on customizable criteria and get real-time audience feedback directly in SmarterHQ’s platform.
- Audience sync automation: Automate syncing between SmarterHQ segments and various ad audiences to avoid manual setups or duplicate work across platforms.
- Advanced models and scores: Leverage SmarterHQ’s first-party predictive models and customer engagement scores as a key input into digital advertising decisions.
- Data-driven audiences: Use high purchase probability, high lifetime value, or high interaction with key brands and categories to build robust lookalike audiences.
- Cross-channel re-engagement: Win back high-value disengaging or non-purchasing customers across ad platforms as well as via email, web, push, and more.
SmarterHQ is a personalization platform that makes it easy for marketers to increase revenue now and customer relationships over time by powering highly relevant, cross-channel experiences. Trusted by leading brands such as Bloomingdale’s, Hilton, Santander Bank, and Finish Line, SmarterHQ activates real-time, multichannel data, identifies audiences quickly based on customer behavior and information, and automates personalized content across outbound and online channels. They have been recognized by Forrester’s Total Economic Impact study to deliver 667% in ROI. Learn more at SmarterHQ.com.