DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Company Insight: Top 50 Global Electricals Retailers 2017 - Sales, Market Share, Positioning and KPIs" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report lists the Top 50 global electricals retailers by consumer expenditure, which includes sales tax, for the 2017 calendar year, so company data and market shares are comparable. These include retailers operating across formats.
- This report provides the top 50 global electricals retailers by total sales and also includes their online sales, market share, retailer type, number of stores, total retail space, positioning, headquarters and parent group.
Reasons to Buy
- The global electrical sales reached US$ 1,166.8 bn in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2017 and 2022 to reach US$ 1,550.1 bn.
- The top 50 electricals retailer's sales accounted for 34.2% of the overall channel sales in 2017.
- Amazon tops the list with 3.47% global market share in 2017.
Key Topics Covered
Top 50 global electricals retailers by sales
Global headquarters - Top 10 retailers
List of Tables
Top 50 global electricals retailers by sales* - 2017
List of Figures
Top 10 retailers - Headquarters
- Best Buy
- WalMart Stores Inc.
- Euronics International Ltd.
- Expert International GmbH
- Edion Corp.
- FNAC Darty
- Suning Commerce group Co Ltd.
- Dixons Carphone PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/56tz0y