An essential guide providing you with all the LNG data you need to know, combining maps and detailed data on individual import and export facilities around the world in a handy A5 format.
The book features six detailed sections:
- World maps: Maps, compiled by a specialist cartographic department, detailing LNG exporting countries, LNG importing countries, with graphics showing export plants and import terminals by capacity.
- Exporters: Country pages, detailing plants by project; status (existing and under construction); start-up year; shareholder(s); operator(s); capacity; number of trains; process method; gas fields; and storage, plus a location map.
- Importers: Country pages, detailing terminals by project; status (existing and under construction); start-up year; promoter(s); operator(s); capacity; receiving source; and storage, as well as a location map.
- Statistics: World proved gas reserves, world gas production and consumption, gas trade by LNG tanker export and import zones, world trade movements of LNG.
- LNG shipping: Matrix of principal shipping distances, details on Panama and Suez canals, vessel order book; operational LNG tanker fleet, and a guide to LNG vessel types, shipping fleet propulsion, fleet capacity and containment system graphics, a map of Global Emission Control Areas and selected global anchorages used in LNG.
- Other: Conversion tables and an alphabetical index of all export and import terminals, whether existing, planned or under construction.
- Size: 148.5mm x 210mm (UK A5)
- Style: Portrait
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 140
- ISBN: 1 86186 396 9
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/31b5ua