Opdivo (nivolumab; Bristol-Myers Squibb/Ono Pharmaceutical) is a fully human immunoglobulin G4 PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor that binds to the checkpoint receptor PD-1 expressed on activated T-cells. PD-1 and its ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, are members of the cluster of differentiation 28 and B7 family.
The B7 family cell surface molecules and the cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 family both regulate complex signaling pathways that affect T-cell activation, tolerance, and immunopathology. Blocking the interaction of the PD-1 receptor with its ligands may allow T cells to restore an anti-tumor immune response.
- Drug Overview
- Product Profiles
- Opdivo: Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Opdivo: Melanoma
- Opdivo: Gastric cancer
- Opdivo: Colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Opdivo: Head and neck cancer
- Opdivo: Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
- Opdivo: Bladder cancer
- Opdivo: Glioblastoma (GBM)
- Opdivo: Renal cell cancer (RCC)
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8f1dx