OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn what the latest technology wave means for insurers and how they can keep pace with customers and competitors.
- Paulette Rice, senior director, analytics, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Patrick Sugent, vice president, analytics, LexisNexis Risk Solution; and
- Jeff Myers, ED&A director, analytical capability enablement, enterprise data & analytics, State Farm.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Digging Deeper on Machine Learning
- Talent and Tools
- Don't Jump Into the Deep End
- The Strategic Value of Pre-Filling Data
- Valuable Tools But No Magic Ponies Here
- AI and ML Work with Moving Pictures, Not Snapshots
- Data Rarely Comes Machine-Ready
- Working Within Regulatory Constraints
- Getting Started With Data Analytics Is an Investment, Not an Expense
- How to Build a Data Team
The First Step Is Starting
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best's Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.