DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South Korean Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The South Korean MSS market witnessed a growth of 7.8% in 2017. The MMS segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2017 to 2022, and the HSS at a slightly higher CAGR of 12.9%.
Though cloud MSS has been available since 2016, large enterprises adopted it at a higher rate in 2017. End-user verticals, such as manufacturing, government, service providers and others, such as retail, gaming, and broadcasting led the adoption of MSS in 2017.
The South Korean MSS market was dominated mainly by local MSSPs. SKInfosec, IGLOO SECURITY, and AhnLab led the market. The top 7 participants were all local vendors. Some of the other players in the market were KT, LG Uplus, CyberOne, and Hansol NexG.
Higher interest in Managed Detection and Response (MDR) generated business opportunities for MSSPs; they are now partnering with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution vendors. In addition, the manufacturing industry's plan to move its infrastructure to the cloud could boost the adoption of cloud MSS in the South Korean market.
MSSPs provide their services based on their platform which uses machine-learning technology. As accurate detection of intelligent cyberattacks and quick response are the main issues, MSSPs engage in industry-university cooperation or develop solutions with other partners to increase speed and clarity of threat prediction/detection. While some companies partner with local universities to develop AI-based managed security service and AI Engines, other partnerships are formed to design SIEM analysis engine, based on machine-learning technology.
MMS customers seek hybrid models which use both dispatch control and remote control for their data centers. Customers largely use remote control services; however, as they do not have security professionals in their data center, they also want to use dispatch control services. This trend was mainly seen among medium-sized customers and is expected to continue into the future. Requests for firewall policy management services grew in 2017; this is likely to see more demand in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Managed Security Services Types
- Market Overview - Definitions
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
- Research Scope
- Geographical Coverage
2. Forecasts and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Outsourcing of Security Operations
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Increasing Shift to the Cloud and from CAPEX to OPEX
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Large Enterprises' Preference for Insourcing
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Increasing Demand for Advanced Security Services
- 4 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Managed Security Services - Vendor Analysis
- Availability and Completeness of Managed Security Services Offerings
- Country/Region Legend for Security Operation Centers
- List of Security Services and Vendor Partnerships
- List of MSSP Pricing Models in APAC
6. The Last Word
- Hansol NexG
- IGLOO SECURITY
- LG Uplus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5v8dps