CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The twelfth annual international partnering conference, BioPharm America™, will take place at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, September 11–12. During two impactful days, the event will deliver unequaled value and unparalleled access to global decision makers and innovative biotech startup companies.
Don’t miss the early-bird rates for BioPharm America through this Friday, June 21.
“This unique partnering event, set in the heart of one of the most active and innovative biotech hubs in the world, enables cutting-edge biotech companies to break into the inner circle of life science dealmaking and develop global partnerships for drug discovery,” said Anna Chrisman, Group Managing Director, EBD Group.
BioPharm America is part of Biotech Week Boston, a festival of 12 prominent events displaying the most inventive scientific minds and business leaders in Boston and around the world and providing delegates with additional networking opportunities with 4,500+ life science industry influencers during the entire week.
Featuring panel streams titled Business and Strategy, Therapeutic Spotlight, Pitch and Partner, and the Xcelerate Keynote Series with top industry influencers as well as an Xcelerate Startup Pitch competition, the event format highlights innovation and discovery.
Biotech startups are offered special pricing within set parameters. The early bird deadline for all attendees is June 21.
Leading pharma executives, keynote speakers, and investors headlining the program include:
- Christiana Bardon – Portfolio Manager, Burrage Capital
- Christine Brennan – Partner, MRL Ventures Fund
- Chris Garabedian – Chairman and CEO, Xontogeny
- Laurie Glimcher – President and CEO, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Vikas Goyal – Principal, SR One
- Dave Greenwald – VP, Business Development, Deerfield
- Paulina Hill – Principal, Omega Funds
- Alicia Irurzun-Lafitte – Partner, UCB Ventures
- Nilesh Kumar – Partner, Novo Ventures
- Charles Kunsch – Senior Director, AbbVie Ventures
- David Liu – Co-Founder, Beam Therapeutics & Editas Medicine; Vice Chair of Faculty, Broad Institute
- Marian Nakada – VP, Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JJDC
- Jeffrey L. Quillen – Partner, Foley Hoag
- Cindy Perettie – CEO, Foundation Medicine
- Kiran Reddy – Venture Partner, Blackstone Life Sciences
- Saurabh Saha – Senior VP R&D, Global Head of Translational Medicine, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Patrick Tricoli – CEO, Nanobiotix USA
- Luk Vandenberghe – Director, Grousbeck Gene Therapy Center, Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Registration, company presentation and program information is available on the BioPharm America event web page.
Additional links and information:
About EBD Group
EBD Group's overriding mission is to help collaborations get started across the life science value chain. Our range of partnering conferences has grown to become the largest and most productive conference platform in the industry. Each one of our landmark events held in key life science markets around the world is powered by our state-of-the-art partnering software, partneringONE®, that enables delegates to efficiently identify and engage with new opportunities via one-to-one meetings.
Today our events (BIO-Europe®, BIO-Europe Spring®, BioPharm America™, Biotech Showcase™, China Showcase, Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase, ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, Rare Disease Innovation and Partnering Summit, Cell & Gene Meeting on the Med, and BioEquity Europe) annually attract more than 15,000 senior life science executives who engage in over 50,000 one-to-one partnering meetings. These vital one-to-one engagements are the wellspring of deals that drive innovation in our industry.
Tune into EBD Group’s Partnering Insight for timely coverage of news that influences the business strategies of the life science industry. EBD Group is an Informa company. For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.