CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fusion Risk Management, Inc. (“Fusion”), a leading provider of business continuity and risk management software and services, welcomed a record number of attendees to its third annual client summit, Solutions 2019, held June 9 - 12 in Chicago. The three-day event gathered Fusion’s global clients to examine best practices to help them transform their business continuity and risk management programs, engage with Fusion’s leadership team to understand how they can successfully leverage the Fusion Framework System based on their specific needs, and network with their industry peers to share success stories.
Keynote speaker John Iannarelli, retired FBI Special Agent Executive, addressed the shifting threat landscape businesses now face with a specific focus on cyber threats, and offered proven ideas for how attendees can mitigate these evolving risks. Iannarelli covered common business vulnerabilities and examined how companies can protect themselves by better understanding their risk exposure, effectively managing disruption, and proactively creating contingency plans.
“Businesses today are confronted with an increasingly complex risk landscape that challenges their operations every day. Fusion’s Solutions summit was designed to help our clients better identify and navigate these threats, and we are thrilled at the reception our 2019 event received and thankful to all our global attendees and speakers,” said David Nolan, CEO and Founder of Fusion Risk Management. “As our industry continues to rapidly change, Fusion is committed to empowering our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to mitigate threats, maintain effective business continuity programs, and maximize the Fusion Framework System to meet their current and future risk management needs.”
Established in 2017, the Solutions summit assembles global Fusion clients and partners across multiple industries including financial services, retail, healthcare, and education. Attendees benefit from the ability to network with industry peers and participate in critical discussions around business continuity planning, business impact analysis, operational resilience, crisis management, integrated risk management and regulatory compliance.
Partner and sponsor of the summit, Everbridge Channel Development Manager, US, Jarrett Brathwaite noted, “Fusion puts on a world-class event that is a great chance to network with industry practitioners responsible for keeping their businesses up and running regardless of the circumstances. I was able to have insightful conversations with key decision makers from multiple companies and industries. As a bonus, Solutions 2019 had great offsite events that made it easy to connect while having fun.”
Key highlights of Solutions 2019 included:
- More than 50 speakers and 40 breakout sessions covering critical issues including cyber security, data privacy, digital transformation, and the convergence of business continuity, risk, and resiliency
- 10 client success sessions, providing Fusion client real world examples of how their industry colleagues are tackling critical risk management challenges
- Partner Pavilion which provided an unprecedented opportunity for attendees to interact with colleagues, strategic partners, and industry experts
- Role-based tracks including business continuity, IT disaster recovery, platform administration, program management and risk management designed to help attendees best leverage the Fusion Framework System and discover innovative ways to expand and grow their resiliency programs
- Deep dive tracks covering the fundamentals of reporting, how to leverage Fusion’s mobile capabilities, and understanding shield technologies to aid information security and regulatory compliance.
Partner and sponsor of the summit Onsolve Director of Enterprise Accounts Kelly Williams added, “Solutions was such a rewarding experience and our team had many great discussions with Fusion clients focused on achieving continuity and resilience within their organization. The networking events were a perfect opportunity for partners and sponsors to interact with attendees in a social setting. Our calendars are marked for next year!”
About Fusion Risk Management, Inc.
Fusion Risk Management is a leading industry provider of cloud-based software solutions for business continuity, integrated risk management, IT disaster recovery, and crisis and incident management. Its products and services take organizations beyond legacy solutions and empowers them to make data-driven decisions with a comprehensive and flexible approach through one system. Fusion and its team of experts are dedicated to helping companies achieve greater organizational resilience and mitigate risks within their businesses. For more information, visit www.fusionrm.com.