DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Quantum Computing, Wearables, SoC, Antennas, Micro-LED, Millimeter wave, and Compound Semiconductors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Microelectronics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles developments in quantum computing, wearables, system on a chip (SoC), antennas, micro-LED, millimeter wave, and compound semiconductors. Innovations include a nanomechanical router that enables the development of quantum computing, medical wearable for non-invasive blood glucose monitoring, the piezoelectric antenna that enables communication underwater using VLF Radiation, wearable thermostat for personalized heating and cooling of body temperature, and antenna-on-display technology for 5G devices.
The Microelectronics TechVision Opportunity Engine captures global electronics-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Developments are centred on electronics attributed by low power and cost, smaller size, better viewing, display and interface facilities, wireless connectivity, higher memory capacity, flexibility and wearables.
Research focus themes include small footprint lightweight devices (CNTs, graphene), smart monitoring and control (touch and haptics), energy efficiency (LEDs, OLEDs, power and thermal management, energy harvesting), and high speed and improved conductivity devices (SiC, GaN, GaAs).
Miniaturization, a move toward lower power consumption, and the need for enhanced features are driving innovations in the electronics sector. Technology focus areas include semiconductor manufacturing and design, flexible electronics, 3D integration/IC, MEMS and NEMS, solid-state lighting, advanced displays, nanoelectronics, wearable electronics, brain-computer interface, advanced displays, near field communication, and next-generation data storage or memory.
Key Topics Covered
- Nanomechanical Router Enabling the Development of Quantum Computing
- Medical Wearable Enables Non-invasive Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Piezoelectric Antenna Enables Communication Underwater Using VLF Radiation
- Solid State Drives Using an all Flash Array Support Machine Learning Applications
- Wearable Thermostat for Personalized Heating and Cooling of Body Temperature
- Applications of Intelligent Fabrics
- Breakthrough for Micro-LED Fabrication on CMOS Circuit
- Applications of Micro-LEDs
- XR Platform for Enhancing Immersive Experience for the Users
- Applications of Augmented Reality Solutions
- 3D Imaging SoC for Accurately Identifying Objects
- Applications of 3D Imaging Systems
- Neuromorphic Chips for Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Novel Technology to Boost the Efficiency of Compound Semiconductors
- Millimetre Wave Chipset for Wireless Communication
- Antenna-on-Display Technology for 5G Devices
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uxt7jx