As a fast-growing market, China shale gas & oil industry has been proved with great resource potential, high government support and increasing drilling and fracturing operations, which makes the market full of opportunities for global technology, equipment and service providers.
- Abundant shale resources: China is currently the 3rd largest shale gas producer in the world with a top reserve of 30 TCM. Meanwhile, China has nearly 100 billion tons of shale oil(tight oil) resources.
- Highly valued and supported by the government: The country requires vigorous enhancement of domestic oil and gas development and formulate various supportive policies for shale development.
- Surging production - It is the two most critical years of 2019-2020 for China to achieve its ambitious 5 years shale gas production target of 30 bcm.
- Increasing capital investment: Both CNPC and Sinopec are increasing investment and expenditure with total expenditure for E&P of 216.1 billion CNY in 2018, up by 12% yoy. They are expected to stay high investment in 2019-2020 despite the market fluctuation.
- Increasing operations - Starting from 2018, CNPC and Sinopec were accelerating their shale gas production. CNPC plans to drill 6,300 shale gas wells in total during 2018-2035. Sinopec plans to drill around 700 shale gas production wells during 2019-2020.
- Cost/efficiency orientation - Chinese shale players are more eager than ever looking for cost-reducing and efficiency-optimizing solutions.
- Challenges for shale oil - effective exploitation method, resource potential, technology innovation, market mechanism and policy support.
By Attending ECF2019, You Will:
- Learn about current & future shale gas & oil potentials and policy trends in the China market
- Compare different characteristics in geophysics, drilling & completion operations, fracturing and costs in China with global shale plays
- Understand technology advances and demands from major Chinese shale players
- Find the right place for your products and services in the fast-growing market
- Explore your new product offerings or investment portfolio for Chinese shale gas & oil industry
- Gain market presence and exposure through official media and fellow delegates
You Can Also Become an ECF2019 Exhibitor To:
- Showcase your advanced product and service for shale gas development
- Expand your customer base and business network in China
- Solidify your company's industry presence in the Asia-Pacific area
- Stay competitive amongst your key competitors - both Chinese and global
Part I: Global Shale Development
- Policy Changes & Influences on Shale Gas & Oil;
- Conventional & Unconventional Gas & Oil Development in N. America, China and other countries;
Part 2: Public Affairs
- China Oil & Gas Policy - System Reform, Oil Majors' Business Integration & Market Development;
- China Shale Gas & Oil Resources & Development;
- China Shale Oil Resources Assessment & Engineering Challenges;
- Environment Protection, Regulation and Local Policy Impact during Operations;
- Cost Reduction, Efficiency Improvement and Project Management;
- Technology, Operation and Development of China's Main Shale Plays.
Part 3: Technology Development & Market
- Exploration and Sweet-Spot Tech;
- Cleaner Production Practices & Environment Production; Water Treatment and Waste Management;
- Stimulation Chemicals;
- Digital Tech Application;
- Shale Tech Focus - Rotary Directional Drilling, Drilling Fluid, Fracturing, PDC Bits, CTD, etc.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s83z2s