DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connectivity for EV Charging in Europe 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Electric Vehicle (EV) numbers are growing rapidly across Europe. Comprising not only private cars, but also increasingly heavy goods vehicles, light commercial vehicles, coaches, taxis and motorbikes, the ability to provide public charging infrastructures to support the projected growth of EV adoption has become vital.
This market brief is short and to the point. It focuses on the developing public charging post infrastructure needed in Europe to support the rapid growth of Electric Vehicles (EVs) and the data communication needed for these public charging posts to operate. This is a high growth market, with cellular connectivity revenue alone expected to grow 13-fold in the period 2018-25, a per annum growth of 45%.
Key issues addressed:
- EV charging point projections for Europe
- What data is required at charging points
- What connectivity is needed to meet these requirements
- Who are the builders of public EV charging infrastructure
- Who is buying the connectivity
Key Topics Covered:
- Includes EV charging is as much about megabytes as kilowatts
2. EV charging post ecosystem
- Includes who buys charging post connectivity?
- Includes fast charging facilities plus projected infrastructure investment
4. Factors involved in large scale EV charging rollout
5. Country specific charging post projects
6. Market Forecasts 2018-25
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nqokr0